Reviews for On The Other Side Of Despair
juho69 chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I think this last chapter was the best, very powerful. You did a great job with this story.
Nimax1 chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
The story was particularly gorgeous in its ending with the lovely description of the post-dream love making. So tender. So apt for their story. Loved it.
Abigal chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Hurry, need my fix for happy fan fiction
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Fabulous, loved this story. Loved Harry and Ruth discussing Malcolm and Jude's relationship - very funny.
Sparky75 chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Lovely finish to the story
Abigal chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Thanks for writing, I shall also look forward to the sequel.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Great story, really feeling happy about it.
Thanks for sharing !
NatesDate chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
So glad I hadn't yet made my morning tea because when I got to the line about whether Malcolm bonks, shags, or screws, I burst out laughing so loud that there would have been tea clear across the room. The conversation between Harry and Ruth about Malcolm having sex was so familiar - i can't imagine why?! And then the bit about asking Jude and her showing diagrams was another great line. Looking forward to reading the follow-up! Thanks for sharing. :-)
NavyLady chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Awesome story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it. Can't wait for the sequel. Love the title.
pook chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
A wonderful sweet finish to this great story. Loved the talk about Malcolm bonking. Great fun. Thanks for sharing
rosetintedblindspot chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Such a beautiful ending for a such beautiful fic. Thanks again for for those chapters. Can't wait to read the sequel, looks good!
LouBelle04 chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Really enjoyed this!
'Are They?' is to do with Jude and Malcolm, I presume? I can't say I'm disappointed at the idea! I love Jude!
LBx
HR always live on chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Adore this. Everything about this was incredibly well written. Love the romantic stuff between Harry and Ruth in bed. Oh to have a man like that in life!
theoofoof chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Oooh yay! A sequel! Gotta love Harry and Ruth and Malcolm and Jude. I do think Ruth and Jude need to have a conversation about Jude's relationship with Malcolm nd of course a proposal from Harry would be good too...cannot wait!