Reviews for No, you're not allowed to live in the Bathroom slash Confessional
Awkward Aries chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
I love this. I have no words for how amazing this is.
forever-sweet chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Best solution to a problem ever, tape your girlfriend to the wall.
blueorange666 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
plz more *grabs knife* (says in creepy little doll voice) or im going to have to kill u mwuhhahaha
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
*has evil in her eyes* mwuhahaha very very good drama mwuhahaha
Technical Technicalities chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Omigod, Duncan taped Gwen to the walls?! I laughed really hard! Also, I wonder if Cody will come rescue her? I don't know, but I love your stories so update
Jaynezstar chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
hahaha I actually fell off my bed while I was reading this because it was so fucking funny
LuigiG54 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is funny but theres are things that are confusing like why would Trent and Justin be there if their not in TDWT and Duncan was suposed to be off the plane until the London episode?
JShark419 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
This is extremely funny and can't wait to see what happens next.
RedEyedWarrior chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Yep... Gwen is definitely going to kill Duncan, Chris is definitely going to throw Geoff and Justin off the plane and everyone that is still alive and on the plane is definitely going to resort to eating Owen. To be quite honest, DJ probably make a wrong choice considering he's sitting where Chef usually sits and this may lead to an awkward scenario between DJ and Chef.

Of course, the real solution is to kill Harold for starting this madness.
Torie Rilistkrytcat chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
ROFL, I love this fic...
Technical Technicalities chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Lol, I want to live with Gwen. *Girls beat him to a pulp*
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Lol, I call dibs on the creepy cargo hold. Isn't that where Zeke lives? He'll be my neighbor
RedEyedWarrior chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Wow, I can see a whole lot of fights and break-ups happening because of Harold. No wonder Harold is so hated. I have a feeling Gwen will dump Duncan and I also have a feeling Sierra and Courtney will kill Cody. I laughed when Izzy wanted a threeway with Gwen and Zeke.
KilllaKirika chapter 1 . 2/15/2013