Reviews for Emily and the Unfinished Season
M9re please
IfDreamsWereReality chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Update please!
Tari Tigerlilly chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
I absolutely love this story, and that everyone stays in character, making it more realistic. I'm feeling bad for AJ and it will be great seeing how it goes with him and Gina.
viro1312 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Any chance you're updating this storie? I really like it! Still mad at CW that they canceled the show. Reading all these great stories on fanfiction make me feel a little better. So please update again!
jodi.k.gonzalez chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Thanks enjoyed this one lots... am a fan... waiting for your updates...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
I know it's been a little while since you've looked at this but I wanted to let you know that I think that this is really, really good and I hope that some day you finish it. Thanks for publishing this much :)
mostclever chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
Awesome! I love this writing style and how true each characters voice sounds. Can't wait for more!
SwiftlyFallen4Romance chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
I guess you could say I am a new Emily Owens M.D. fan, thanks to Netflix I was recently able to finish watching the disappointingly short series. Anyways, I love this story and the way you write. You did a wonderful job capturing the characters, they came to life in my head and I felt as if I was almost watching clips from a episode. I hope you continue writing this, I look forward to reading more.
viro1312 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I like your story, i'm still hoping that you will update, because now it's just as confusing as the end on tv :-(
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
can you please continue updating this? please?
OriginalSonja chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I love it soooo much. I can see it being acted out in my head!
x.imagine.x chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Ok, so I know you haven't updated in a while but I do really love this and I hope you continue! This feels so realistic and your characterizations are spot on. It's almost like Emily never left the air.
allthehouseslookthesame chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA I AM HAVING MAJOR EMILY OWENS M.D. WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME AND THIS IS SAVING MY LIFE thank you and please continue! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
That was good wish that as the next episode or start to new season.
CHICKENSLOVEBONES chapter 9 . 6/22/2013