Reviews for The Kissing Booth
bluehairedweasley chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This was so adorable! I was confused because I thought thought this was from Al's POV. The part where Ana was describing the Wotter's cracked me up especially James. I can imagine him doing that.
FiresoulsRebel chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
So frickin AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Ahaha i loved that! Never read a story like this!
wrenthewriter chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
ehehe so cute 3
amama123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
That's cute :)
middleofsomewhere chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
its just to cute to be true! I don't particularily like valentines day, but i really liked this story! great job!
Suzie's Q chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was very cute :)

Although, I do have to say, I was really really confused at the start. I didn't really know whose head I was in. I actually thought I was in Albus' head for a while there, it was very confusing.

And there was a little bit that seemed a little superfluous in the middle. But then you brought in Albus. I like how you made him a mixture of the two things - a lot of people do this, and I myself am a victim of giving James all the arrogance, and making Albus a lot more soft-spoken and sweet. But I actually like that Albus is a little of that sort of cockiness too, it was really refreshing.

And he was so SMOOTH, I thought it was brilliant the way he just ... said it. Like it was so easy. Yeah, really liked that part.

Overall, really enjoyed it, so cute :)
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Ok not going to lie the part about James sitting in detention singing songs about how it wasn't fair he was in detention because he didn't do it was hilarious. Though I have to wonder why you didn't mention Bills kids.