Reviews for Not There Yet, but Closer than Yesterday
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
sweet little story. I'd love to read more like this. it's nice for Cap to have a friend from the past to share a few memories with.I really like this one!
discordchick chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
In love with this. So happy that he finally saw her :) great
Shazrolane chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Sad and sweet and beautiful and I'm not crying...oh who am I kidding, I'm totally crying over this.
kimbee chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Nawwwwww! Sooooo sweet! It was such a great story, I for one adored it. Why? BECAUSE IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
What a sweet story and nice way to bring some closure to Peggy and Steve's realtionship. Love that Clint was in the story too (all sexy disheveled hair, back eye, finger in splint glory :) . He just has this level of casualness but steadyness that Steve needed.
VoldieBeth chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awww I love it! And I love the little hint of Clint and Natasha! Their story feels so unresolved! Can't wait for more!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
*sniff* damn blurry monitor.

Lovely and sweet and the perfect line from Peggy.
Black Betty chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great job! I really enjoyed this one-shot and I'm so glad that although, because I do mainly read the ones focused on Hawkeye and Black Widow that he was only present in a smidge of it. Because really it was written terribly well!
chris.h.olds chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was a lovely story. The end was magnificently bittersweet & tender.
ladygris chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
The image of Peggy dressing in her best dress and going to the Stork Club through the years until it shut down. . . .Heartbreaking!

I've read multiple stories where Steve and Peggy reunited after the events of the movie, but this is one of the best. Great work!

Really looking forward to the next story in this list. :)
Qweb chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was sweet.
It would be hard to decide. Yes or no. Which would be more painful. This was well told.
And I love the story description of Clint driving the getaway car.
Ophelia Lokisdottir chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I really love these Steve-reunites-with-Peggy stories. Even if they are just fluff.
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I'm not too big on fluff, but this was more feels than fluff :)

I especially adore this paragraph (as I ador this Clint):
"Look, Cap, affairs of the heart aren't exactly my specialty, but Pepper was pretty damn glad to get the chance to talk to Stark again; she didn't scream and yell because he took one for the team. If it were me, I'd do it for Natasha cause she would have had a whole lifetime to plan that moment and, no matter what happened or what was said, I'd have a whole life time to deal with it and get over it. No offense, but anyone still alive from the good old days doesn't have all the time in the world for you to come to terms with your problems first."
fan1o1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013