Reviews for Harry Strange: Sorcerer Supreme
SaintMichael95 chapter 4 . 3/10
Seriously, delete this chapter. I was able to ignore the various problems with this story until now. This has nothing to do with the story and therefore has no reason being a chapter. Delete this chapter and post it as a separate story for the love of cock...
SaintMichael95 chapter 2 . 3/9
I hope the romance part is in the background and won't be a major part of the story because honestly I don't see how it adds anything yet.
Time Emperor chapter 4 . 3/9
This was a lame chapter. So stupid that I want you to hang yourself for your stupidity.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 8 . 2/16
Your last update was Dec. 2015. Have you abandoned this story? I hope not.

Idea: Harry is one of 2 final candidates for the mantle of Sorcerer Supreme. What would you think he's answer would be, if chosen? Maybe, he'll accept because he will 'know' the other candidate is NOT the right choice.
camp1500 chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
Good read so far, any idea when the next chapter will be out?
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 3/21/2017
What idiotic plan is Fudge cooking up against Harry to gain control of him? If Albus or anyone messes that rune up, how bad will it be?
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 3/21/2017
the scent of death...The Wand Albus uses and most likely Harry's father's cloak that Neville was given by Albus.
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 3/21/2017
Has Harry progressed to the stage where he gets an artifact like the other mystics? You know, Luke, Danny, and Jessica all there means that is a lot of strength based guards. Who is Dani the daughter of?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
What were the flashes of light outside?
PGHammer chapter 2 . 3/15/2017
Bad - meet worse. Skrulls are quite capable of impersonating humans - however, they are NOT human, or even native to Earth. (Skrulls are, in fact, native to the Kree Empire - which has been in the muddle of a many-century civil war.) Skrulls using magic - not farfetched at all; Mar-Vell is, in fact, one of the better-known Skrulls in the MU. (Note that I did NOT say that Skrulls are "evil"; neither Harrison Strange - or even Stephen Strange himself - are saying that, either.)
kyoshi711 chapter 3 . 2/27/2017
Cute story so far, waiting for some excitement
Anna McNarin chapter 2 . 1/14/2017
As interesting as this storyline is, I fear I can't read further. Your pacing is far too fast and it feels like I've been thrown into a jumbled mess; too much going on and no build up to make the reader care about the characters or what is going on. It's making it hard to follow. Perhaps a beta to help you flush things out would ease it all. Good luck.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
I think that this is a great story.
However, you seem to think that Amused and Bemused are synonyms from the way you use them.
They are not.
Bemused means confused.
Amused means finding something humorous.
concept human chapter 8 . 5/21/2016
If House of M happened, what happened to the magicals?

That was the first thought I had when I read the line regarding Wanda.

Other than that idea, the story is so-so. It is the usual powerful!Potter trope. Using Susan could've been avoided, but you needed an anchor and shock factor during Potter's entrance to Hogwarts. Using the contract route is another trope I would have avoided.

Furthermore, I would commend you not providing Potter with Chaos Magic. Having the powerful!Potter trope initially and then having a magical being invoking these minor gosds and demons is already overkill. Providing him something that could affect probability and fate? Definitely overkill.

All in all 8/10

CH
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Nice start but a rule of thumb for bare/bear is substitute naked for bare, if it don't work use bear. Bear, the animal, is a noun or a verbal as ibiza bear the load or bear with me. - Snake