Reviews for Say It Again
Hazzy chapter 23 . 8/24
You have terrible grammar and overall this was a bad story with an okay plot line. It dragged on and got boring by the 5th chapter - I regret reading this.
Keiloverhakari3 chapter 23 . 6/14
That was one of the best books I have ever read! Thank you so much for writing it!
Venelope chapter 10 . 3/11
THIS IS TRULY AMAZING I CANT EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE TOWARDS YOU FOR MAKING THIS. I wish anime would do a season 2 :(
I cried wtf :'
meepss501 chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
I have read this fanfic so many times and every single time I read it I love it even more! To the amazing writer, I salute you! ;) may you be successful in what ever you write or do! Thank you so much for sharing us this wonderful fanfic _
Guest chapter 23 . 1/2/2016
Oh my god that was amazing you are a great writer. I absolutely loved your story it was great
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
It is a very good story I like it but I think you should have mad Hikari famous.
Flofroyolo chapter 23 . 12/24/2015
Oh my god this story was the best oh my I was screaming because it was intense you should upgrade. I am going to read this over and over again I just read it all of it
Guest chapter 23 . 10/15/2015
You know,this story is REALLY ARE A GOOD WRITTER! I had finished reading all chapters in this story and i love it.I never regret or even bored on reading make more stories like this
UnbreakableRose chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
I LOVE SEAN1 KAWII DESHO
Yin - Yang M chapter 23 . 8/30/2015
I like it. I hope you do squeal.
LeahLeah chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Very good! I like it. Tbh this is my first SA fanfiction I read so I like it!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Like this story no I love it but I wanted more Hikari and Kei Scenes and to have one more child let's say twins. Moreover it was a good story thank you for taking your time to make this wonderful story.
taemoni chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
wahhhh so sad! and even though not done yet, its so goood!
aika chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Hi...my name is aika..i'm 16 years old...i just wanna say that the story you made(say it again)is fantastic!i love it!congrats cause you success in making me cry when i read this story...also thanks cause you send aisha faraway...she's a nuisance...aisha no daikirai desu!
Hikari is always kei's and kei is always hikari's