Reviews for Say It Again
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Like this story no I love it but I wanted more Hikari and Kei Scenes and to have one more child let's say twins. Moreover it was a good story thank you for taking your time to make this wonderful story.
the road to the stars chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
wahhhh so sad! and even though not done yet, its so goood!
aika chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Hi...my name is aika..i'm 16 years old...i just wanna say that the story you made(say it again)is fantastic!i love it!congrats cause you success in making me cry when i read this story...also thanks cause you send aisha faraway...she's a nuisance...aisha no daikirai desu!
Hikari is always kei's and kei is always hikari's
LYulo chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
First of all, I would like to congratulate you on your first FanFic about SA.. The flow of the story was really nice. For a starter, you're really good and you now your words very much. Well, it's not that I'm flattering you or something. And I really forced myself in reading the entire story because it's really interesting. The only the thing that I can say or suggest is that for you to continue the story.. I'm really looking forward on this continuation. More power to you and Have A great day _
Alice Andi White chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! (if you haven't figured it out yet i LOVE IT!)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
what's happening? why is this happening? I'ts hurting.
kimmy-san chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
I am hurt. Kei is being desperate, he's really not like that but I like how you portray him here. good job :)
kensabb25 chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
I like the story..why not update more?pweeeeassee
Guest chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Love this
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Excellent bravo
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Keep going!
aine chapter 23 . 9/8/2013
thank you for the story it is really amazing
contine to write stories.
louiseramz chapter 23 . 8/15/2013
this has been a really awesome story... congratz for finishing... ! :D
louiseramz chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
i really loved the part when the Takishimas defended Sean... especially Midori!
beeline chapter 1 . 7/31/2013