Reviews for Say It Again
Oh my god that was amazing you are a great writer. I absolutely loved your story it was great
It is a very good story I like it but I think you should have mad Hikari famous.
Flofroyolo chapter 23 . 12/24/2015
Oh my god this story was the best oh my I was screaming because it was intense you should upgrade. I am going to read this over and over again I just read it all of it
Guest chapter 23 . 10/15/2015
You know,this story is REALLY ARE A GOOD WRITTER! I had finished reading all chapters in this story and i love it.I never regret or even bored on reading make more stories like this
UnbreakableRose chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
I LOVE SEAN1 KAWII DESHO
Yin - Yang M chapter 23 . 8/30/2015
I like it. I hope you do squeal.
LeahLeah chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Very good! I like it. Tbh this is my first SA fanfiction I read so I like it!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2014
Like this story no I love it but I wanted more Hikari and Kei Scenes and to have one more child let's say twins. Moreover it was a good story thank you for taking your time to make this wonderful story.
taemoni chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
wahhhh so sad! and even though not done yet, its so goood!
aika chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
Hi...my name is aika..i'm 16 years old...i just wanna say that the story you made(say it again)is fantastic!i love it!congrats cause you success in making me cry when i read this story...also thanks cause you send aisha faraway...she's a nuisance...aisha no daikirai desu!
Hikari is always kei's and kei is always hikari's
LYulo chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
First of all, I would like to congratulate you on your first FanFic about SA.. The flow of the story was really nice. For a starter, you're really good and you now your words very much. Well, it's not that I'm flattering you or something. And I really forced myself in reading the entire story because it's really interesting. The only the thing that I can say or suggest is that for you to continue the story.. I'm really looking forward on this continuation. More power to you and Have A great day _
Alice Andi White chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! (if you haven't figured it out yet i LOVE IT!)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
what's happening? why is this happening? I'ts hurting.
kimmy-san chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
I am hurt. Kei is being desperate, he's really not like that but I like how you portray him here. good job :)
kensabb25 chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
I like the story..why not update more?pweeeeassee