Reviews for Never Can Say Goodbye
Anon chapter 5 . 3/30
Love this and can't wait to read what happens next
Please write more quinntana stories! I am dying for another moment in this verse!
Amy chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Wow! I love these oneshots, especially the see you in another life bonus. I would really, really, REALLY, love it if you would make a story of Quinn and Santana in high school, my god. Keep on writing! You're mega, super awesome! Lots of love from the Netherlands 3
joy.rolo chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Loving these one-shots! Can't wait for more :)
vmwg chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Your story is so amazing, definitely the best Quinntana story! Please update soon! I am really looking forward to your next chapter!
Infinii chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
XD Moaar.
Infinii chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Lol dude. You need to write more stories. :P
Infinii chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I like the way you wrote this chapter, with a story being told in they dialogue. Loved it! Certainly unique.
Infinii chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling right now. This was simply.. fantastic.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Oh gosh! I just finished reading As If We Never Said Goodbye.
I think this is the best Quintana fic out there.
So happy that there's more to read :)
BrittanaShippER95 chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Wanky! I don't know why but when it comes to these two and their sex life I feel like they are the biggest pervs and they try out every possible position/kink lol great chapter!
helloberry chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
I kinda loooove see you in another life..think this may turn into a longer fic?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
please write more, it has been a while since you posted a chapter
Miched8 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Damn! That was just Beyond hot! You do realize that at some point you're going to have to re-visit this particular fantasy in a more in depth manner - right?
lamerhyme chapter 5 . 4/1/2013