Reviews for Stand Here With Me
sabrina chapter 15 . 9/5/2005
omg this is so f* COOL ITS WELL AWSOME GREAT STORY NOW IM OFF 2 READ THE REST OF IT I LOVE JERICHO 2! DOESNT EVERY1?
angelinexo chapter 35 . 9/10/2004
O, please make a sequel!
CandaceMcMahon chapter 35 . 8/18/2003
That story was awesome! I thought Christopher had died! :*( Thank God he didn't! Great job:D
CandaceMcMahon chapter 15 . 8/18/2003
This is so sad! I hope Christopher is going to be okay!
CandaceMcMahon chapter 7 . 8/18/2003
This is a really good story! Poor Christopher! I feel so bad for him! Keep up the great work! :D
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 35 . 11/2/2002
I love you too, JB! Thank you for finishing such an incredible story. I look up one day and what do I find, the end to an awesome fic. You're awesome, girl. Jericholics unite, man!

This was awesome! Poor Chris! I feel so horrible for him!

Once again, thanx for the incredible fic and I'll be checking up on you once in a while, so don't quit! Love ya!
TADAHmon chapter 35 . 11/1/2002
Great job.
Kristy chapter 35 . 10/30/2002
awww its over... but i was right... it wasn't his kid and he didn't die... yay! great story... i promise i'll try to get to your shawn michaels story as soon as i can (man i love that guy-didn't he look good on raw)... thanks for taking the time to write this one for us all to read...
KazzaXTreme chapter 35 . 10/30/2002
Sweet as story girl! Great work! Hey can I put it on my site? tribute_2_the_wwe_ cuz it is so totally awesome.

email me with the answer
Rockies chapter 35 . 10/30/2002
Eric BITCHOFFF of all people? Dude, that's just disturbing!

You didn't kill him, you didn't kil him, you didn't kill him...[goes on for 20 minutes]

Phew, the rockie's better now. The rockie loved the X/ANs, especially since she was w/ her honey [whom she's going to be tommorow for Halloween! The Rockie's so excited!]!

Aw, happy ending! Squeee!
Kristy chapter 34 . 10/26/2002
okay so maybe the kid isn't jericho's but the guy is jericho... but that confuses me...

okay i am so confused that you need to post another chapter just so i won't feel so dumb... LOL
TaDah chapter 34 . 10/24/2002
*sobs* You killed Jericho?... No, wait, maybe the scratchy voiced guy is Jericho... But that doesn't make sense, at least not fully.
Rockies chapter 34 . 10/21/2002
*gasp!* You killed him, you killed him you killed him, you...[goes on for 10 minutes repeating aforementioned sentence over and over and over...]

...

Ok, now that that's out of the way, The Rockie wants to know a] what is the meaning of this and b] who the mysterious man is. Do not keep the Rockie waited, give her the answers she demands of you!
KazzaXTreme chapter 34 . 10/20/2002
WHAT NOT ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER! ITS GOOD VERY GOOD BUT YOU PUT 2 CLIFF HANGERS THAT MEANS 4 IN MY STORY HEHEHEHE
Electric Goddess chapter 34 . 10/20/2002
where's the rest... i need more soon... i need to know what's going on...