Reviews for First Love, Last Memory
Egiran99 chapter 1 . 9/13
Great one-shot! Naoki seems so lonely and boring without Kotoko. Wish they would've gotten together though, it could've been a great story if it wasn't continued as a one-shot(it's good either way!), give it a try?
Chem chapter 1 . 2/24
I really enjoyed this one-shot, even though (or maybe because?) it was sad. I like AUs, especially if they are well written and yours is. It turns out maybe Kotoko really is the best thing that happened in Naoki's life.
Abstract Canvas chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I really like Itazura na Kiss, but sometimes, I just can't help but think that the circumstances which brought Naoki and Kotoko closer were very much over-the-top (I am thankful they got together though), so I sometimes get this "what-if" questions. And your story was just perfect! I mean, in all seriousness, if the Aihara's didn't move in with the Irie's that time, well, this might just be exactly what could've happened, and I love how this is so spot-on. The writing also pulled me in; I'm a complete sucker for perfectly-written pieces.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Poor irie :( the plot is really good
I can imagine the surrounding clearly
I hope you can continue it :)
guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
his life was sad. the ending for the story is also sad.
Proud Vegetable chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Awesome and sad what if. I feel bad for Irie, because Kotoko had more posibilities of happiness without him than Irie without her. If Kotoko would not been in his life, Irie never would come out of his cold shell u.u
Cool one-shot, but if someday you want to continue it... *wink* *wink*
Golden Eyed Writer chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Well, that was sad. It's hard to think about them NOT being together. :/

Golden Eyed Writer
sadymylady23 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
wow i really liked it could you do a sequal to this it was awesome
bulmakotoko chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
the plot is nice
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
wahhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so sad you shoul continue this story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Mehn, you can write. I admit I skipped here and there, but I did turn back and re read it all over! :) Keep up the good work!
Mafer Potter chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Interesting. I like this turn of events. Nice interpretation of this What-If Universe. Congrats! :D
Lizzie-San chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love happy endings. Warm Fuzzies are friends to all. But there is nothing I respect more in a writer than the pride in writing a sad ending. I applaud you.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wow, that's exactly what could have happened. Thank god for minor earthquakes huh?

I feel worse for Irie, he's probably miserable...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Excellent! Now you made want to think of what could have happened after... Maybe some day you'll decide to write more. :)