Reviews for Love Via Crepes
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 1 . 2/4
This was so cute. I loved it.
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHHHHH33333333 *SHRIEKS* SARU IS SOOOO, DJKSF;JDJAESI;AJDS. THANK YOU.
but, what happened to all the food he ordered :p
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Very sweet. I adore how you kept them so in character.
Pokabu chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Shizu-chan! Anyway, cute story is cute and Saruhiko is quite sly isn't he?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
You are so good! I'm really really amazed by your works! Please could you write more on SaruMi? :D thank you for amazing stories!
anime1hinata chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I knew that it was a Durarara! reference the second I read Heiwajima and Dollars! XD Very nicely done :)
Tsumichama chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I can't believe I didn't see this fic when it was posted... Well it's more like I thought it was in spanish (don't ask me why, sometimes I'm just stupid...)
But anyway, kyaaaaa it's good! This fic is great! Shizu-chan should learn from these two and make out with his worst enemy too!
BekaTheHippy chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I love this! It's so cute! And did Izaya give shizu-chan a valentines day gift?
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
all the food saru ordered XD THIS IS SO CUTE .
AmutoisLove chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
SHHHIIIIIZZUUUUU-CHHHAAANNNNNNN! OI! Why you no with Iza-San?! B( omfg Dollars? xD
** please tell me he's actually jut awaiting for Misaki's shift, meaning that he's his date Cx
Fuwahaha Ice cream near the lips can only mean one thing ;] and damn wow xD adorable fanfic! Live the ending! Aww man I live these two! Thank you for writing this, especially for staying up on a schoolday ;
Mi-chan story's chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Aaah, that's sooo cute! TT
Mesden chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Oh god, this is so perfect, and cute, and adorable, really thanks you for writting this OS ! *o*
At first I really thought that Saru actually had got himself a girlfriend and that he came with her just to tease Misaki and makes him jealous, but then I realized he actually was still single and just waiting for Misaki, and I went like : dawwwww

So, yeah, sorry If I sound like a weirdo, omg, it's just the sarumi feels.
blushed chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
OHMYGOD I WILL LOVE THIS FOREVER AND EVER. PRAISE THE LORD. BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN. HERE YOU GO. /THROWS THOUSANDS OF COOKIES AT YOU BC THEY'RE FABULOUS/
AlucardLovesSteakCakes chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Hahaha i love how u mixed in drrr!