Reviews for The Coral Garden
sagsdown chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
This is a wonderful story. I hope you find time in the near future to finish it.
NewTwilightFan chapter 12 . 3/29/2014
And now I have no more chapters to devour. I guess I need to stop procrastinating on my own writing now. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent! I can't wait to read whatever you post next.
NewTwilightFan chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Oh my. This chapter sent me reeling. I had to read it twice. So he knows two Bella's? You are a tricky, tricky girl! And he recognizes her, doesn't he? And now we are seeing the teeniest seeds of doubt forming around Alistair. I love how you drop teensy clues here and there and then pull the reader along to new scenes. I can't wait to see how you resolve the tension!
NewTwilightFan chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Gosh. I really love Victoria and Sarah and Bella. I imagine that living with them would be one crazy, flipped about, beautiful day after another. But I'm really confused. . . where is Alistair? Does this story have an alternate universe/sliding doors kind of timeline?
NewTwilightFan chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Saved by the phone. Right? I mean, none of us want her to find a happily ever after ending with Alistair. She supposed to reconnect with Edward! But I get this feeling that something bigger is going on behind the scenes. Like this sudden announcement from Alistair is foreshadowing big changes and maybe difficult times for them.
NewTwilightFan chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
I don't know who is more off balance here, me or Edward. I like how spunky and passionate and hilariously random Bella is, but I don't see the spark and heat I was expecting when they finally met again. She seems to have so many walls, yet so much vulnerability.
NewTwilightFan chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
I so want to pull her back and away and make her wait, make her keep looking, tell her to have faith that she will find that first love again. . . but common sense dictates she let go of the dream and start living life for real. You're messing with my head and my heart but I love it!
NewTwilightFan chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I've read your other posted stories and been so impressed. And then I start reading this gem. . . I don't know how you do it, but your words are beautiful, musical magic. I especially like the 'stream of consciousness' free-verse style.
scf66 chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Aw man! Your writing is excellent. Your carefully chosen words paint an awesome picture. Your writing is different than most of the others... all of the others, actually. Their stories, their Edwards and Bellas, all start to blend together. You know? I'm an intelligent woman, not sure why I continue to read fanfiction. I suppose I love the escape of a good romance! Anyway, I know the chances of an update are slim, since it's been several months since your last. However, I'm following this story, in hope of reading more. Thanks for the fun so far! (Oh! And if there's somewhere else I can read your writing, please let me know!)
TangerSoto chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
You make me crazy, sad, high, happy. Thank you.
So many way to go for Edward and you story) so many ways for me to think about. Thank you.
Treestar2509 chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Goodness, goodness...you have me totally hooked. I couldn't put it down. Please update soon. I notice it's been awhile. You've got a great one here. Please don't abandon it. :)
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Interesting start. I'm intrigued with your writing style. Thanks for sharing.
Robbo74 chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
Awesome story xx
Luvtwismut chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
I love this story! I've never read a character like Visting Bella. She's a treat!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Now I can finally really separate them in my head. Up and down and oh so deep visiting Bella and *just* Bella.

Yes, she's changed and rounded out and her answers are true but not whole... but he still feeling that pull. And so is she. And fudge, so am I. lol This dancing on the edge of everything is killlllling me.

Ugh, maybe they could both have okish happy lives with their replacement lol, but that's not what I want for them, of course.

Thank you for the update. I live for them. And like them even more when I understand. lol

xoxo