Reviews for The Dojo Stocked With Cake (ON HIATUS)
Bentears chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
I hope you are able to continue this as what I have read so far is really good. If its on permanent hiatus that is a shame but still I would look for more stories by you :)
gingerkidz99 chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
hope you feel better and why is it on hiutus and i dont know how to spell
mcangel1976 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Loved it! Great job. You nailed the kendo too. Can't wait for you to update.
fanfictaddict683 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I wish it was longer. Mori is so mean but in a good way. she keeps insulting him so it is good for her to learn so. I like it. please continue!
Cyra Hafise chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
I'm glad you hear you're feeling better. :) I think you did really well with this chapter. I enjoyed reading it.
cliniquehappy chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Hope for a good recovery. Will be in standby for an update.
Cyra Hafise chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I hope you get to feeling better soon. I can't wait to read your next update, I'm really enjoying this story. :)
mcangel1976 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Feel better soon! This is an awesome story and I love it. Take care of yourself first though, that is the priority. We will be waiting for you to feel better so that you can continue your work.
anjya1 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Oh my goodness darlin! First of all, glad you're still amongst the living! Recovery first, school second, us fans willingly waiting third. Hope you make a speey recovery.
mtnikolle chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Oh my! I hope that you heal quickly and therapy goes well. Feel better soon!
AnimeApprentice chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Oh no that's horrible! I hope you recover soon and well and that you can get caught up in all your school stuff! Just know that we're all here supporting you from afar!
Opinr chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I look forward to more, I hope you get better soon, good luck!
Chibi-Chanx chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Oh my god that's awful! I'm glad that you're feeling well enough to post this, but god...I hope that you do get your laptop replaced because those are expensive! I wish for your speedy recovery!
Ocey chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
This is really good, I hope you keep going with it! :)
Arien Desol chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Cute story, keep up the good work