Reviews for Not What It Seems
catgrl chapter 47 . 3/5
Ahh so Bella was able to have a little fun while the police were at the Cullen house.. Yay Bella and Carlisle were finely able to get some action... Can't wait for more.
Miss.Snake chapter 47 . 3/5
lemon was great specially after that fight!
looking forward next chapter!
labstractl chapter 47 . 3/4
I definitely enjoyed the Emmett and Rose banter in this chapter! They are definitely the funnier couple. I only hope that Bella will gain confidence in her fighting abilities.
Joleigh13 chapter 47 . 3/3
I don't know. I feel like lemons aren't really necessary. However it was good. I thought the argument Bella had was legitimate and I would have loved to see the ending of it.
Ashmerlin chapter 47 . 3/3
Fantastic loving it!
Khyharah chapter 47 . 3/3
I loved the arm wrestling scene too :) a little insight into their lives pre-Forks. I can understand Bella's hesitance to accept what is being said. She's not used to people being so blasé about their own lives and doesn't comprehend that yeah it may seem devil may care but they have lived for so long and know how indestructible they really are. Excellent update, love the lemon :) can't wait for more!
Kyskedee chapter 47 . 3/3
A very entertaining chapter, first with Emmett and Rosalie, then that delicious lemon. Worth the wait. Good job.
ellaryne chapter 47 . 3/3
Lovin it
Khyharah chapter 38 . 2/19
Holy carp I LOVE your imagery there at the end. Absolutely beautiful words that painted a brilliant image in my mind. I am so in love with this story. Simply amazing
Frenetic-Kinetic chapter 46 . 2/19
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It feels a little different to the others in style, but that's a good thing. It's one of those chapters where not much happens, but there's quite a bit of depth to it...if that makes sense? I liked the way you wrote Jasper teaching Bella to fight and the description of her discovering how to use her shield. Once again, the pacing is perfect. Kudos!
bella14340 chapter 46 . 2/18
Damn
catgrl chapter 46 . 2/17
Well I think the training went well with both the fighting and shield.. I can't wait for the next update...
Miss.Snake chapter 46 . 2/17
It was very good,I enjoyed training lessons and shield lessons were good too:)
I'm waiting for the next chapter and thank you for this awesome fic!;)
Miss.Snake chapter 45 . 2/8
good story!
BUT it'll be better if you let Bella speak and decide for herself and some chapters from Carlisle's p.o.v are good too!
Frenetic-Kinetic chapter 45 . 2/2
You do have the best readers. I am one of them.
It was nice to read some Bella/Jacob reconciliation, since that hasn't happened since the very beginning of the story.
Is it just me, or is Esme mischievous? Her doing illegal stuff...sheesh. XD
The bit about the gift was good to read, as I was wondering if or when you'd bring it up in the fic.
It's long overdue, so I'm going to just write JASPER JASPER JASPER YAY! XD
Now I'm excited and wondering what's coming next. Hope your writer's block clears soon!