Reviews for Not What It Seems
SouthernBelle1871 chapter 49 . 9/27
I really hope you choose to resume this story. Its a great story and I'm eager to know what happens when the volturi arrive. Hope you update sometime soon
Frenetic-Kinetic chapter 48 . 2/22
Oh, Bella seeing her father again...I really feel sorry for both of them in this chapter, and I think you've put that emotion over very well. I'm wondering just what Bella's going to ask for from Jacob. Can't wait for the next part.
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 49 . 1/26
h√Ęte de la suite
Goldielover chapter 49 . 12/13/2014
Thoroughly enjoying this one. A little different than some of the other Carlisle/Bella stories I've read on this site. Hoping for an update at some point.
Laurie143 chapter 49 . 11/22/2014
Please update really soon I really want know what happens next:)
IenvyBella chapter 49 . 9/9/2014
it is a really good story and please update i know is more than a year ago ur last update but please update it for what its worth really a nice story i really like it and the reason for the voltiur coming it should be very interesting please
moregoth chapter 49 . 8/20/2014
Great story! I have enjoyed the AU you created with Bellas arrival later to Forks and how she befriends Alice as well as the gradual realisation she has for her feelings about Carlisle
Blue chapter 49 . 7/4/2014
Ah... I really liked that story. So well written. It was really easy to get lost in it and read it times and times again.
The added bonus was that you dodn't want to make a human bear a DEAD child ('cause really, who thought a dead thing could create life? they don't even have blood so they shouldn't even be able to have an erection...) but really, really, you ruined it (in my opinion) with the idea of Bella revealing to Charlie that she's still "alive".
So i thought quality of your story had decreased a bit from the moment Bella first opened her eyes as a vampire. But really, that idea isn't something i like at all.

So i'm going to thank you for such a wonderful story and consider this story as finished

As i said, i absolutly adored it until the vampire transformation. After it became, i don't know, different. The emotion behind the chapters wasn't the same. And now that.
So really, thank you very much for this story, i wish you the best.
CarlisleandEsme chapter 49 . 6/28/2014
Amazing once again! Will we see more of Esme's POV and her insecurites about love? Love the story!
catgrl chapter 49 . 6/27/2014
Oh wow so Bella wants to tell Charlie that she is alive and ask Jacob to help her.. Hope all goes well with the Volturi... Can't wait for the next update.
CatchingStar chapter 49 . 6/27/2014
That was really good. I think it was a good idea to leave it for later, but i can't wait for it happen. I was surprised with Rosalie's statement but that could really be a motivation for bella to be able to protect everyone. Update soon.
Kyskedee chapter 48 . 6/9/2014
Wow! Heck of a job projecting Charlie's grief! Thanks for the window into his feelings. And glad you didn't give up on the story.
Ashmerlin chapter 48 . 6/7/2014
Loved it!
CatchingStar chapter 48 . 6/7/2014
It's really good to see you back. I love your story and I wish i had such talent to write. It was beautiful.
Narges chapter 48 . 6/6/2014
This chapter was a lot more better amang the last ones after bella's death. It was appearent that you got your motivation back :-) thank you truly for making time to write this beautiful story