Reviews for Whilst Planning his Wedding
Kantarera chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Imma faint from all of this Aokise-ness, completely swoon worthy
Syusuke Fuji chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
OMG! I just love the story, it takes my breath away when Aomine tells Kise the truth... And oh, I know Aomine doesn't have a bride in the first place but I'd still want to continue reading it coz it was so good. I do hope you will make a sequel for this one.
takoyuuri chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
So sweet! I really liked how Aomine tried all his best to get back together with Kise
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Uwwaaaaaaaahhhh! *SOB* I LOVED IT!... I have to say though, I was pretty surprised when it turned out to be that Aominecchi didn't have a bride at all, coz when I took a break a while befor ethat part, I was fantaciseing how awesome it'd be if Aominecchi was lying about his bride and was actually gonna propose to Kise! I ean, it's like you read my mind!( Which is quite absurd, I know, coz you wrote this before I read it!..obviously...) ...
Loved every monent of it! And the lil AoKise moments were awesome!..Loved the lil hot scene in the dressing part...
Melonbars chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Yes please get married and have babies you two! I love how aomine tactics of winning kise's heart all over again (゚ω゚)ノ

Lovely fic & storyline, good job!
Nia dessu chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
THIS IS SO SWEET I AM GOING TO DIE.
chi-lin chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
OH YOU! you got me there dammit! XD omg ffffuuuu
I was so sad when i read that aomine will be marrying some girl idk whatev and then oh you... N'aw i dont hate you, i love you so much!
Awwwuuh aominecchi you! Y u have so many ways to made kise fall in love with aomineeeeeeeeee i love you *dies

I love it, never thought of kise as a wedding planner, but now, i love this fic. Freaking cute omg kyah
Ur so awesome :D good job! Its brilliant!
Himuro chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Ahh this was just the cutest thing ever. And I was honestly preying halfway through that maybe Aomine had planned the wedding all along for Kise and him and there was really no bride. Heh. When they totally had sex in the dressing room...and then when he told the truth... guhh, they're so perfect. I loved this.
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awwww Aomine is soooo romantic! I really like this story, it's so cute. Ahhh, I kinda wish I could have something like this but eh. Hah. Great story!
moutonshot chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Yess that was great! Anyway I was amazed by myself for guessing that at the end Kise would be the bride x-) Yet I'm not truly right 'cause I thought Aomine would just propose Kise some days close to the marriage, not admitting that he lied and did the propose afterwards. I like the Kise of this story. Sometimes it's just not fun to always read a joyful Kise, an I-am-always-okay Kise, and a rarely get upset Kise, I say. So, how Kise tried his best on distancing himself from Aomine for the thought that Aomine had a fiancé already was really nice to read. Persistence Aomine over the ignorant Kise was the best. And did I mention it already that Aomine was being that much of sweet in this story? Because yes, he was. Ahhh his habit on tucking Kise's hair behind his ear! Cute! Asking kise to go with him to the States to support him! Lovable! Thankyou so much for this story :-) I'm sorry for my bad english but I hope at least you get what I'm saying :-)
xbluerainbowx chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is so cute. Aomine is so sneaky. He tricked Kise in order to have "dates" with Kise. All well ends well for them! :D