Reviews for Vanishing
rella.bella1 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Could you please finish this story! I'm absolutely in love with this story and I would love it even more if you finished it PLEASE!
ChillyPeepPenguins chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Yeeeesssss! You updated, my unicorn friend :)
Nice introduction for Pitch, Emma was cute, OMAIGAWD JAMIE.
:D
nightrain12345 chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
i don't hate you,
but PLEASE explain why jack was so cold to her in the beginning, that was totally random! i can't think of any legit reason that he'd be mean at first and then nice after. like, maybe he didn't want to be nice with other people around (as they'd suspect him) but other people were at the party too when he first warmed up to her, soooo... o_o
bs13 chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
This is me. Smacking my head over my desk over and over again because you know what?
THIS STORY. THIS AMAZING, WONDERFUL, EPICLY ADORABLE STORY UPDATED- and I did not review.
So here I am, awkward story aside.
I loved the Emma/Tooth friendship, as well as the Jamie/Tooth friendship. Gotta love 'em. Hopefully they'll see Jack again soo!
Oh and love the way you fit in Pitch. He is such a creep, but he is so well interpreted! I love it!
And I saw Epic! It was, well, Epic. XD

-bs13 out-
"Rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek, but never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat...rule number four, gotta be looking pure, kiss him goodbye at the door and leave him wanting more-more..."
Eyes Of Dogs chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Omg IriMono, please never say your story is boring again because they never are, I can assure you! This chapter was really good, had good spelling and punctuation and in-character characters... perfection, I think, would be a better word. And AAAAAAAHHHHH! Pitch is here! I can't wait to see what he has to contribute!
Keep writing, you haven't plagiarized anyone, you aren't boring... I BELIEVE IN YOOOOOUUU!
LissyGoode chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
I think where a lot of the naming thee sister Pippa, is because the same actress did both voices.
savedbygrace94 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
cute story! i really like the dichotomy you've got going here, its really interesting! definitely going to keep reading this one!
creatorX33 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
What the frack happened to Tooth and Jack.
Kiwi Werewolf chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hi, to the person who said this story was plagurized:
I think I love how you write this both anonymously and without telling everyone which story this was supposedly copied off. The story was rated T so obviously it was far beyond your maturity and comprehension anyway.
IriMono: you rock, and please keep writing!
Little Chibi chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Awww, poor Jack. Bunny's being so mean...

PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS STORY DOWN! ! !
Princess-Girl12 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
EMMA!
Kiwi Werewolf chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
I haven't seen the movie yet. I don't know a lot about the characters. But this all flowed really naturally and beautifully and this was one of the stories where you've made it all so clear and detailed that it doesn't matter if you've seen the movie or not because it all flowed so nicely, especially this last chapter! Omg!
xKizzyy chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I really really love this :) please update soon.
ChillyPeepPenguins chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Wow. You've really improved!
I love that you've given us Tooth's POV on what she feels about her amnesia, and that last scene gave me so many FEEEEEELLLSSSSS.
Love your story so much!
Chilly
bs13 chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
THAT WAS SO CUTE! The way Jack knew everything about her was so sweet!
I am so curious as to why they don't want Jack near Tooth though...
*stares*
But that aside, the way she's trusting him again is beyond sweet. I love how you're pacing this! Sorry I'm late to review, btw. Forgive me! :)

-bs13 out-
"What doesn't kill you makes you sick, and when you're sick you learn a lesson, and with every lesson you get wiser..."