Reviews for The Minister's Daughter
xvector chapter 9 . 1/14
Amazing fic. Didn't care much for the relationship drama, but the action scenes are AMAZING.

I hope you update. Leaving us on a cliffhanger like that should be illegal.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Having read just one chapter, I can tell that you are a very good writer. Excellent humor and very interesting story. Can't wait to read the rest of it!

As a side note, the only part that felt a bit boring was Harry' s year 2 recap. It was just a bit too long, given we know already what you were going to say.

Other than that, as I already said, amazing job so far.
FireAndSteel chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
Damn it to hell, what a great piece of work.
kakashisenju123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
What is this shit! Harry talks about horcux to a bimbo. This is not being frank this is Verbal diahhorea
Eight7Seven chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
After the last several twists of this story I'm started to find myself tied in knots. I'm still not sure whether I like or hate the daughter of the Minister but I do know that I'm in love with "The Minister's Daughter". Thank you for the story.
scaryisntit chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Alrighty. I'm enjoying the fic for the most part so far. Yet another fic of yours to add to the list I want to see finished but you leave for months at a time. Grr!

I don't know if you intended to or not but you've made GInny, the little we've seen her, rather unlikeable - acting juvenile about Harry and other women, most bizarrely the little story about hugging Hermione, for example. If that's meant to add to Harry's occasional doubts about his future with her, that didn't come across in Harry's thoughts.

If Ginny is meant to be overbearing, that has definitely come across. I was very surprised that Harry apologised - and was sincere, as if it was his fault - for their argument over his mission. He's given a mission and is forced to take Patricia with him, but he accepts it as his fault and let's Ginny yell at him and blame him for it? Geez, man. You write some strange Harry's sometimes.

In this chapter (five), there's a few instances of your repeating yourself every several paragraphs about distrusting Patricia. You've also gone from Harry selecting the squad of Aurors because they could handle a broom to Harry being surprised and pleased that they can in this one.

Again, all issues aside I intend to read more. Thanks for writing.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Very good chapter and story so far.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Good action.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Good chapter, bummer at the end though.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
Good chapter, looks like it is about to hit the fan.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Really good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Good chapter. Good story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Good start, Harry couldn't buy a break.