Reviews for The Minister's Daughter
Valiryo chapter 3 . 7/27
so.. now she speaks spanish? :D
LJW599 chapter 9 . 7/19
Hopefully, you will come back to the story, I quite enjoyed it.
awesomeness-rocks chapter 9 . 7/8
Leaving a cliff and then not updating for years.
A regrettable decision chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Because I'm so immature, I spent a while giggling at the phrase "consensual coitus". Bet phrase I've read all year. And I don't even know why.
Ppsh chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
Alright, well, I couldn't have imagined that twist... although mostly because it seems bizarrely implausible, though I guess power does strange things to people. As for the portkeys, I really think you ought to have put in an actual reason - like 2 or 3 chapters ago - for why they weren't going to use them. With that said, this was a pretty good chapter and kind of redeemed Harry's seeming stupidity a bit. I'll be interested to see more.
Ppsh chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Two chapters of fight scenes later, Harry finally remembers they all have portkeys and could have left literally AT ANY TIME. And once again, the only reason for not using them is not wanting to leave Patricia behind - a completely insufficient reason, frankly. In fact, it's actually kind of absurd that none of his aurors have died given the sheer numbers up against them. And if they did die, it'd be all his fault for being a worthless leader. If that scorned lover dude hadn't been a typical dumb arse and had just killed Harry outright, chances are they would all be dead, him and his entire team and Patricia too. There's only so much contrived shit one can wade through before it becomes absurd.
Ppsh chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
Hm, interesting and well written story with excellent dialog, but it also seems highly illogical. Simply leaving Patricia would have been unfortunate, but given that they didn't even know for sure if she was a traitor or not... I can't think of a single reason the lot of them didn't use their emergency port-keys to go straight to St. Mungo's. Especially Withey, with his useless leg. There was no point in staying behind, none at all. It wasn't their duty to defend the town from the giants when it's now become clear the entire mission was a farce from the get-go. I really just can't fathom some of the decisions Harry made in the last two chapters. Their mission objective collapsed the moment Patricia was kidnapped by her own aurors.

What they would have done, if Harry actually had a brain, would be return to St. Mungo's to rest and then report to Hopkirk ASAP. There'd be an international incident, etc. Y'know, instead of recklessly charging a larger force with imperiused Giant's on their own territory who clearly set the entire situation up as an ambush, for a totally nebulous goal (rescue one girl, of seriously dubious loyalty, and risk your entire team doing so), and then predictably fail and get kidnapped.
xvector chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
Amazing fic. Didn't care much for the relationship drama, but the action scenes are AMAZING.

I hope you update. Leaving us on a cliffhanger like that should be illegal.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Having read just one chapter, I can tell that you are a very good writer. Excellent humor and very interesting story. Can't wait to read the rest of it!

As a side note, the only part that felt a bit boring was Harry' s year 2 recap. It was just a bit too long, given we know already what you were going to say.

Other than that, as I already said, amazing job so far.
FireAndSteel chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
Damn it to hell, what a great piece of work.
kakashisenju123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
What is this shit! Harry talks about horcux to a bimbo. This is not being frank this is Verbal diahhorea
Eight7Seven chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
After the last several twists of this story I'm started to find myself tied in knots. I'm still not sure whether I like or hate the daughter of the Minister but I do know that I'm in love with "The Minister's Daughter". Thank you for the story.
scaryisntit chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Alrighty. I'm enjoying the fic for the most part so far. Yet another fic of yours to add to the list I want to see finished but you leave for months at a time. Grr!

I don't know if you intended to or not but you've made GInny, the little we've seen her, rather unlikeable - acting juvenile about Harry and other women, most bizarrely the little story about hugging Hermione, for example. If that's meant to add to Harry's occasional doubts about his future with her, that didn't come across in Harry's thoughts.

If Ginny is meant to be overbearing, that has definitely come across. I was very surprised that Harry apologised - and was sincere, as if it was his fault - for their argument over his mission. He's given a mission and is forced to take Patricia with him, but he accepts it as his fault and let's Ginny yell at him and blame him for it? Geez, man. You write some strange Harry's sometimes.

In this chapter (five), there's a few instances of your repeating yourself every several paragraphs about distrusting Patricia. You've also gone from Harry selecting the squad of Aurors because they could handle a broom to Harry being surprised and pleased that they can in this one.

Again, all issues aside I intend to read more. Thanks for writing.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Very good chapter and story so far.

gunny