Reviews for Blood and Tears
Written Blood chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I loved it. You expressed the necessary emotions amazingly here, and I think you did an excellent job. This is the true testament to Kaede and Aiko's friendship, no matter how short it had lasted.

Adding this to my favourites right away.

Written Blood
-Julia
GeminiZKnight chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is a very touching story, and I think it's a true testament to Kaede/Lucy and Aiko's friendship. My only problem with this is that there is no mention of Kouta, at all. Even if she hated him, she probably would have mentioned that when she thought back to her past friends. Other than that, nice work!
Tusjecht chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Solid writing style here. Minor infractions in grammar as a result of past perfect tense (unavoidable when doing recounting) but the flow is uninterrupted.

It wouldn't hurt to actually write speech as new lines, rather than part of a thought, because you're basically focusing on Lucy's view of Lucy, her voice, both inside and out, are important.

Here, have my favourite for the feels this brought me. ,_,
Tiffie chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I can feel it. I can feel all your emotions pouring out... It's all real and you can write it so well because all your emotions and experiences are so real. And I can understand it well because of my experiences too I'm really touched you drew on our friendship to write this :')) Haha your fic really makes me want to watch Elfen Lied. I shall watch it this holidays XD