Reviews for Right Before My Eyes
bandeapix chapter 2 . 2/24
This story is big ! Loved it, the end was perfect !
I would love that you write more ...
Onyxlight chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
This is one of my all time favorite Scott/Ro fics... I hope you decide to write more one day
darkmistress in the shadows chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Wow...that was amazing! I loved the love triangle and how you ended the story with him saying those last lines: "She looked at me. And I knew...With everything I am, I knew...That she fianlly saw me." That was great.
Tena chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
Please please please finish this write more I can't stand it I read this wonderfully written story over and over hoping each time there will be a new chapter!
Tiana chapter 2 . 3/9/2003
Oh please, please continue with this one. O Jean is such a bitch.I would really like no want love to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
sinner chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
oh my god! i love the story it is soooo great :)

u really should keep going with this story (really) GREAT JOB!

~sinner~

Ps-keep up the great work
The Scribe2 chapter 2 . 10/5/2002
This story is fantastic! I love the raw anger that comes out in the this fic. This is the second story I've read of yours (even though you wrote this one first) and I absolutely love them both. You just earned a fan for life. Great writing!
Silverblade1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
I loved this story, alot. It was great reading Scott's emotions for Ororo, the delightful twist where she ends up with Alex before dumping his butt for cheating on her with Jean. Lightening striking the boathouse and Logan's reaction...That was just perfect. And Ororo's relationship with little Nathan was so sweet. Finally, Ororo really noticing Scott. *sigh* Too good. I'd love more chapters for this, but if not, that's okay. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Just wow. I really liked it.
remysgame chapter 2 . 8/16/2002
Sooooo good!
Katherine4 chapter 2 . 8/16/2002
*wow* what a major soap opera...and how fun! *beams* awesome fic with incredibly powerful emotions:)
remysgame chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
what can i say?

I LOVED IT!
Deb chapter 2 . 8/15/2002
I'm seriously digging this story...is there more?
Bugs74 chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
Love this story! It's such a different take on the Scott and Ororo pairing. Usually they play out a dumped Scott finally notices Ororo and more times than not Ororo has been harboring a small crush on the X-men leader. It seems like the tables are turned it's Scott doing the crushing or obsessing, as it is, and Ororo doing the noticing.

I also loved the insertion of Nathan in the story. Its a nice twist. At first when Scott mention his and Ororo's child I thought I missed a chapter or two but it was all explained.

Lastly, that scene when Ororo wipes out the boat house, for some reason I couldn't help picturing Angela Basset in Waiting to Exhale when she torches her cheating husband's car.

Keep up the good work,

Bugs
stormlover chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
i loved this fic! i thought that it was so nice and cute. i hope that you do a companion piece and let us know if ororo ever finds out or if scott finally tells her. well continue you're awesome writing!