Reviews for Dark Water
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 1 . 2/6
This was a beautiful story and I loved how hard Dean fought to bring Sam back from the point of no return.
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
very good
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Good fanfic. Glad that Sam was okay. Man, I've heard that drowning is not a very pleasant way to go. Anyway, thanks for sharing and keep up the amazing work!
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Such a good little story! If that had happened in the actual episode... idk that would be a reallyintense scene! Had my heart beating the whole time :)
charisma26 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
wow... i thought the worst there for a bit! haha! good job tho! very nice writing! :)
mandancie chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
oh wow! That was really good! Very INTENSE! :) I am glad he's breathing! :)
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
"Sam was floating on his back, and water was lapping at his face, but he didn't seem to notice. His eyes were staring blindly up at the blue sky, and his mouth was slightly parted."

TERRIFYING.

That was so graphic. Wow. Thank you so much. That 'blindly' - wow. And the 'blue' in the sky echoes the water, and the mouth parted, like death... Wow. I-That was - perfection.
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
OMG! You are cruel! I thought for a minute Sam wouldn't wake up! Gosh. This is spine-tingling and horrifying and amazing and...Ahhhh! I love you! :D
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Loved this!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
So sweet. Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awesome! I especially love the end. Hugs!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
What a great AU twist to this episode.
I love how you wrote a worried big brother Dean and nice job with the tension as we waited for Sam to start breathing again.
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
I enjoyed reading it.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Loved the delicious limpSam and protectiveBigBrother moments here. Thanks for sharing it with me.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Gorgeous chapter (if thats a good word to describe it?) loved it! Will you be doing any more of these episode tags involving limp Sam? Hope so as this was great!
PriWinchester chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Phew,that was was a gd can do a second great writing.