Reviews for Behind These Blue Eyes
Umm...I'm confused. At the beginning, it seemed like Belle really didn't like Adam at all. And then he abuses her and she still "loves" him and goes back to him? Wow. Not really a healthy relationship, huh?
elliej369 chapter 10 . 4/5
Really cool story. Great twist at the end. I can't lie I started to freak out we belle 'died'. I almost cried.
Madama Skye chapter 10 . 3/15
Holy crap! That totally caught me off guard! Loved the story, it moved in quite a fast pace but it was still pretty damn great!
heyheymonkey chapter 1 . 3/11
Adam was 11 when he changed. He can't have been intimate thennnn. :O
Nah chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
I love you then again hate you for making me cry. That story was amazing.
Corpse-Angel chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
A lovely end. I enjoyed the ride!
Corpse-Angel chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
A reunion! Yes, dear, a reunion! The castle's gloom with crawl away and all will be well! A child of the beast and beauty; how will things end?
Corpse-Angel chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
I knew it! Oh dear sweet Belle, what will become of you and your unborn child? What will the village think? Will they riot as they had once? Will they ridicule and judge and isolate? What of Adam? The father, the love of your life?
Corpse-Angel chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Damn this! This painful cliffhanger! My heart is broken in pieces and I've been stabbed.
Corpse-Angel chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
They shared an intimate moment but what will come of it? Destruction or unity?
Corpse-Angel chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Sweet Belle, broken hearted, tears falling. Rash decisions are the worst ones; but, in the light of things, they can be the best decisions. Maybe things will strengthen their bond.
Corpse-Angel chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Dear Adam, drowning away his sorrows in drink. Blood shot eyes and tear stained cheeks. The castle is dark; nothing is the same. Belle gone for four; what does this mean for our couple? Or should I say prisoner and captor?
Corpse-Angel chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Poor, poor dear Belle. Adam, what is wrong with you? You're behaving like a child! Both of you.
Corpse-Angel chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Why is everyone getting so angry? I love this regardless.
Corpse-Angel chapter 1 . 12/6/2014