Reviews for Secret Strength
whirlwind29 chapter 17 . 1h ago
I love this story, can't wait for the next update.
HPpureblood chapter 17 . 3h ago
Nice
FireAndPowder chapter 17 . 3h ago
aaaah! That's where you left it! lol I loved Mme Pomphrey going off on Dumbledore! So great! Can't wait for the update! I'm so glad Harry is finally getting some much needed rest... plus I am completely excited about seeing his lessons with :)
redstickbonbon chapter 17 . 4/23
So happy to see an update :) Love Poppy's machinations! So very, very thrilled Harry has said 'No More!'.

Ugh, working and school, both FT, sucks. Really feel for you. Will be happy to see the next update whenever you can get it out.
hPdC chapter 17 . 4/23
Yay FOR harry stoping the lessons
Shae Vizla chapter 17 . 4/23
Pomfrey could become as cunning as a Slytherin to protect one of her pupils and it's time Dumbledore really see that he do to Harry and don't hide himself behind the greatest good. Despite all he said, he see more Harry like a tool or a weapon and it's more than time he see him like a boy who is not enough taken care by the one who should.
Revenant-Commander chapter 17 . 4/23
Just found this story. Very interesting and THANK YOU for not having every chapter be a fuckfest! I don't mind slash stories as long as they have a plot, and YOURS DOES! A thousand thanks!

Okay, now that that's out of the way (coughs) I really like how you are handling the characterizations. I think you're spot-on for how Hermione would react to a Harry who she's not being bribed to be friendly with/conspiring against suddenly not being her little 'pet' for lack of a better term. Many seem to forget that she's the single child of a well-to-do family who, from the sounds of it, has gone to private/prestigious schools before Hogwarts. People feel they have to go with a character who is either completely against Harry (whether conspiring or just trusting authority too much) or a character who is his complete buddy or girlfriend. Kudos.

Draco and Harry's slow-building relationship has been well done, and I look forward to seeing how it develops going forward (including the eventual revelation as I expect both Ron and Hermione will have something to say). Question: is Hermione going to be disapproving of Harry's relationship? So many of these have her be 'just fine' with it, so it'd be interesting to see another take on it.

I can't wait for the fireworks that last line is going to deliver, since Pomphrey's going to support Harry 100 percent (or so I would assume).
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 17 . 4/23
hmm intresitng nie to see an update
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 17 . 4/23
Go Harry! Get that backbone!
music909 chapter 17 . 4/23
Update soon! I love this story! Keep it up!
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 16 . 4/18
for me its not just hermione-bashing, its moody and dumbledore-bashing too... they are too cruel TT

Will you updating this story...? I'll look forward for the next chapter XD
FairyDust18 chapter 16 . 1/5
Hope you havent forgotten about this story. Just read it straight through in one sitting and now i want more. What a fab story. Love the plot its definately going on my favourites.
TheBlackRose55 chapter 16 . 1/5
More!
Mouichido13 chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
This in an absolutely amazing story. Your plot line is brilliant, and I really appreciate your progression of Harry and Draco's relationship. You didn't just have them immediately jump into a relationship but showed a logical process of getting used to each other, becoming friends, and then starting a slow relationship. I'm glad Harry is going to take a stand now, and I really hope Moody gets punished somehow for what he's done. I was wondering, though, what happened to that prank Harry and Draco planned about cursing him against doing anything with malicious intent, or something like that?

I really hope you continue writing soon, and I will definitely be anticipating your next update. You are a really great writer. Congrats!
nonangel chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
Please continue this story. I just found it and couldn't put it down until I read it all. Please continue it is so canon in personalty and genius in plot twist. Love it, please update soon!