Reviews for Secret Strength
Hancock23 chapter 23 . 7/30
i love this story,its absolutely brilliant. i hope you finish it.
JustAddCats chapter 23 . 7/7
I just found this story today and devoured it. It's a great take on the various characters and an interesting twist on sixth year. I don't want to be spoiler-y but the DADA teacher seems so angry and I really want to know why, and I want to see what ends up happening!

Will Hermione ever get a clue? Will the final project be possible, and let them protect their loved ones? What HAPPENS? Please keep writing!
If you hurt him, you're dead. Malfoy or not.
Oh no you don't!
Femalefan chapter 10 . 4/8
You might want to work on editing. Names and places should always be capitalized and also Sinistra was the Astronomy teacher, not Arithmancy which was taught by Professor Vector(Or was she the Ancient Runes teacher?).
princessriza chapter 23 . 2/5
Amazing story
TRIC4R chapter 11 . 1/30
Loving it!
JulianneL chapter 23 . 1/9
Dumbledore's irritating, but only because he's so self-righteous. At least he's not an evil ass in this fic. I really like the turnaround now. At first it was super depressing. But I like how the story's not a huge mess of angst and the-whole-world-is-against-me stuff. I usually hate stories that depressing not because the amount of violence and abuse, but the desperate tiring feeling of utter hopelessness. Like those stories when Harry has no one to turn to who could possibly help, where Dumbledore is completely unreasonable, Pomfrey has virtually no power, and no one is willing or capable of helping. Here the balance of power is somewhat evened now, and that awful hopeless, powerless feeling isn't always present. Have you read The List by smak978? It's amazing, awesome, so well written, and so emotionally heavy and substantial...BUT that lack of balance of power is SO depressing. That Dumbledore, McGonagall, Pomfrey esp, don't listen to Harry's needs and wants, disregard him, are tired of dealing with him, they're so awful, and Harry can't do anything but put up with them 'cuz he doesn't have the power to do otherwise? Those chapters always leave me feeling awfully depressed and powerless, like that sinking feeling in your gut.
I believe in nargles too chapter 23 . 1/1
UPDATE PLEASE!
MissKyuubi chapter 23 . 12/23/2015
Hi just wondering if you were thinking of ever finishing this. I would very much like to read it :)

Kyuubi
Femalefan chapter 9 . 11/16/2015
Sinistra teaches Astronomy not Arithmancy.
msmelody chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
This is a really good story, and I hope it continues.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Great story, like how this is edgy aggressive, smart angst and Harry learns and makes new choices based on experiences. Also nice to see the same of Draco. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
IceLe chapter 23 . 6/30/2015
I love it! It's second time, when I re-readin this story)) Thank you! Maybe next chapter?:))
bubblecloudz chapter 23 . 5/26/2015
Dumbledore you ejit. Honestly.

Well I for one am certainly glad they're getting what's coming for them (Sybil and Moody) 'cos it's about damn time!

Ah.