Reviews for Allure
"he seemed to violate every single law in existence" ahha i love that sentence it's so... violating XD
ScarletBloomSword chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
This is good. Wonder where it will lead us..
Kajune chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Nicely done, congrats.

Rare now, for me to find a good story for any pairing, much less this one, so I thank you for the time you spent in creating this piece. I'll be looking forward to any possible new chapters, and I don't mean to put pressure on you, so take your time.

Good job, and keep up the good work...
Lithius chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Hi! I'm still Syn'ph, just in a different form.

I read this before, but I never commented on it. Now I will. I think this story is amazing so far. I was kind of expecting that you'd take away the psychological and sci-fi feel to it (I heard people complain about that a lot), but you didn't, and I am so happy. Also! You kept Maki in character, and that makes me sooo happy. I just can't imagine Maki being normal, can you?

Kougami is fierce, roar! No seriously, everything is perfect so far (just...my baby details...), and I really hope you continue on with it. But I won't review every chapter. This is pretty much a summary of all three chapters I read. (Someone got made at me for reviewing all of their chapters, apparently it gave them false hope. So after that, I never did it again.) Hope you make something akin to this. I could get used to your PP stories. :D

BTW, hope everything is well with you. :D
Delphine chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I want the next chapter T_T You totally understand the characters, In your fanfic Makishima say "Under what precept are you sure that you're alive? Is it because your heart is beating? Is it because you are currently breathing?" and on his official profiling it said his motto is " To live is not to breathe, but to act."
Tiashe42 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
I don't get embarrased so easily, but right now my face is red as a tomato. Even though this is not explicit I must say that the interaction between them is erotic and yet you make it look so natural, is very sensual yet is not too sexual. This is a refreshing change and I like it, it makes my imagination fly away.
To this point i'm very pleased with this fic, therefore I'll wait for the next chapter.

-Iuvenor
Delphine chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
nooo, how could you do that ? T_T an explosion... maybe it was what Makishima waited to come earlier. I hope the next chapter will come very soon,
denOden chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
_
that's,,, one amazing way to end a chapter,,, update please! it will haunt me for sure,,,
shiro24kuro chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
jajajajaj xD que injusto la dejastes en la mejor parte jajajaja xD pero quien causo la explosion :P
Chitzuki Kurenai chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
This is a great n beautiful story, very touching and sad at the same time. I'm in love with this pairing ever since I watched the last episode of Psycho-Pass. I'm hoping for a better ending for them in this story, buat at the same time I feel that an ironic and sad ending very suits them. I know I'm contradictory and not even sure which one that I want LOL

Anyway, I love this story. Your decriptions of both of them are very in-character and you succeeded to create the dark and angsty atmosphere from the anime. There aren't a lot of fics in this fandom, and there are even less for this pairing. So I was really glad when I found this fic. Thank you for sharing it with us! I can't wait to see more of this fic!

Cheers,
Kurenai
Reina chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
A beautiful story. An indeed they are born for each other. XD *fangirl squeals here* please continue this story! :D There are few fanfics about this pairing anyway... 3
Delphine chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I hope you will write the next chapter soon T_T I made a Kogami x Makishima photoshoot and in one of the photo I referred to your fanfic in the description art/Your-love-will-kill-me-359171743?qgallery%3Asasunarukitsune&qo1
animefanx10001 chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
its really good! :D i hope you'll continue to update! i love it a lot! XDD
shiro24kuro chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
ooohhhh! esta super genial genial me encanta x favor síguelo
Delphine chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
kyya the next chapter is already there *_* I can totally imagine Makishima refers to Aristophanes, maybe he will refers to this in the anime too who know ? because this is so much like them, thanks again for this chapter