Reviews for Cherry Blossoms, Sandalwood and the Many Reasons Why
Animosh chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
*cheers for Clyde*

now to the story. it was totally awesome! One of the best Elementary stories I've read so far. I love that Sherlock still remained in Character while still showing love for Joan. Great work!
Starsurfer108 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
So much detail consistent with the show - texting, warped socially inappropriate experiments like the tensile strength of fabric, Clyde the turtle! It's adorable the way he said "Clyde, if you imagine I am concerned about Watson's comings or goings you are mistaken" - talk about projection! haha

Nothing like absence to make the heart grow fonder i.e. Sherlock realising how much she means to him. The recreation of the men attacking was quite realistic, I thought.

I really love the way that Sherlock realises that Joan is quite alone, that he's her family. Lack of visitors.

"Love was a word stricken from his vocabulary when he lost Irene." - I really think that's a brilliant way of putting that!

You've danced around issues quite nicely, like the ring, Sherlock underplaying his concern for her.

"Surrounded by a bevy of surgically enhanced, scantily clad females" HAHAHAHA!

Love his take on Hitchcock thrillers!

That was a good way for her to confess - half-asleep. xD That's awesome "I deduced that I love you"

HAHAHAHAA! Love the last line! Oooh, gosh, they were slow, even for a turtle... xD

You really do have talent at this! It's obvious you like these characters, and that really flows through. :) It's fun and exciting to read. Hoping to see more fics!
Majestically Mystical chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
This story was sooooo sweet! Well written, just a few grammar/spelling mistakes. The ending with Clyde was hilariously adorable. 3
Alison Ocean chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
I'm not familiar with the show, but you're writing style is awesome! Very conversational, with an even and engaging flow. :) And Sherlock's inner thoughts are so cute and perfect. Love it!
NairobiWonders chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
I just re-read this and it is beautiful! While I adore the wonderful reviews you write, what I would really, really love is a new joanlock fic or two (or maybe three) from you. Pleeeeease?
Jen4850 chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
As sweet as a revenge story can be.
Rubyray7777 chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Very cute!
Lattelady chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
Wonderful story. You are great with detail and it really makes this shine.
daisygirl101 chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
AWWWWW! Oh my gosh I adore this story! This cannot be your first time writing. You're amazing! This, I believe, is the best Elementary story I have ever read. I literally found myself awwing and smiling throughout the whole story. I look forward to reading more from you in the near future :)
nightwing4164 chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Go Clyde! lol. I loved it!
sundes2013 chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Cute and beautiful story. I enjoyed reading this story. I love how you show that Sherlock really cares about her before realizing that he loves her.

My favorite part:

"A heart to love, and in that heart, Courage, to make 's love known."

He winked, got back into the idling cab and drove off into the new morning light, back towards the heart of a city just waking up.

Sherlock sighed.

"Bloody Shakespeare."
mariteri chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
I loved that you gave the last word to Clyde. It just felt right. LOL! Good story, I loved the plot, and the writing was solid. Thanks for sharing your story and I can't wait to read more of your work soon.
ya-fic chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
I've read this story over breakfast the past few mornings. It was lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Sherlock is a caring guy who can never seem to figure out how to express it... you captured that and helped him get over it. Thank you for sharing.
red2013 chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
great story
Daniellano1702 chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Thanks to the god of crossed fingers, it was a good fanfic and i love it. I'm going to look to your other fanfic.
Thanks!