|Reviews for Candy Hearts|
| utdfan22 chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
That was quite lovely. I especially enjoyed the non-romantic ones because they helped to vary it up a little bit. You've created quite a nice cast of characters for yourself here, good job.
| giratinastories chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
Err... What can I say... IT WAS DOUBLEPLUSAWESOME, THAT'S WHAT I CAN SAY! Latias and Latios's chapter could become a whole story. Oh, and Arceus, Giratina... Put some clothes on before your brothers see you, because if the author continues that chapter, they definitely will.
| Isabel chapter 10 . 12/12/2013
Totally awesome story!
It'll be cool too if you focus on the ones that don't get written often.
| Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
And thats why I put others before myself.
| HomesickForHeaven chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
| HomesickForHeaven chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
What is Lugicuno?
| HomesickForHeaven chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
Poor Latias... Poor Latios.
| HomesickForHeaven chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Ho-Oh flies boasting his colour, and Lugia dives deep hiding his majesty.
| HomesickForHeaven chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Dark and Cressy...
Cressy and HEATRAN is better.
| HomesickForHeaven chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I love Mew when she's hyper!
| The Cosmic Penguin chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
*would review every chapter, but doesn't have internet speed to do so* Okay, I have a few things to say. Well, I have more than that, but I guess I could limit it to one sentence a chapter.
1. Uxie...Oh...my...UXIE WAS A GIRL! UXIE WAS A GIRL! You know my likings! (loved odd pairing. Loved it)
2. That brought back some of my MewMewShipping roots...thank you for the nostalgia...
3. Poor Moltres...but I do love what you did with Lugia and his personality...and he's male. Thank you so much for uncommon gender use.
4. I loved this so much. It made me laugh.
5. The first two sentences made me laugh SO HARD. I just could not get over that! I can totally see Ho-Oh doing that. *laughs so hard*
6. Thank you for including the lesser-mentioned legendaries in a good light. Just...thank you so much.
7. Poor Latias...poor Latios...you did an awesome job with them...
8. Awww...another sibling love one...another awesome job...
9. GMShipping FTW! Ahhhh, like 'In Reverse' all over again...the awesomeness...the pure awesomeness...
10. It has Palkia. It has Palkia. ...YES! AWESOME! Epic, even. Even though I obsess over CosmosShipping, I cannot help but love this pairing. And I would eat anything Palkia made. Just sayin'. *slapped by Mesprit* Don't worry, I won't steal him...
So overall, awesome. Awesome again. Awesome infinity and forever. I just cannot express how happy I am that you wrote this. Thanks, seriously. So much.
Okay, now that I'm done ranting...
| Mewchu chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
at that rate, the world would be dead due to terrible aim
| Mewchu chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
And the cow says moo
| ScienceDerp chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
I've liked all of these little stories; they are very well written. :)
| In Your Dreams Bubbleface chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Nice story. I can see how legendary pokemon as humans could have romances. Even though this story hasn't got a review yet, I still think this is a wonderful story of one-shots. Please update soon because I would like to see more romances. Could you make a one-shot about Dialga and Palkia or Darkrai and Cresselia please. Thank you for listening.