Reviews for The True Horror of Konoha (Rewrite)
catgirl505 chapter 3 . 3/18
Giggles* i like it!
Weeeeee ! :D
PugTheMagician chapter 3 . 2/6
i love this story. there is just something hilarious about crazy characters ('potato' crazy, not 'i'm gonna kill the village' crazy). i like that you didn't hold back on what caused naruto to go nuts. you actually had a description, not just a 'the villagers beat him and now he's crazy'. i like that this is actually a crazy naruto that is still on konohas side, i haven't come across one of those before. i really like that you described that naruto's new bloodline actually hurts to use with the whole breaking and reforming bones and muscles description. i wonder, if naruto somehow ever had kids would they even be able to deal with the stress of activating the bloodline? i mean i assume naruto only could because he just experienced the pain of having muscle and skin roasted off of you continuously for 3 hours, not much more painfull than that. i loved the descriptions of the D-rank missions especially the after effects of the first tora mission being a cat already thought of as a demon now having ninja training. i thought the weapons naruto created for is team to be really creative and apt especially in the case of kurenais straight shooter. i also liked the kinjutsu style naruto uses with his scythes, it reminds me of that method of torture/execution in china, i think it was called "death of a thousand cuts" but i'm not certain. i also like that you had the torture and interrogation department actually request his services, i wonder what would happen if he ever met anko? with the ideas they could cook up no interrogation would be a challenge any more. i like the most that you have naruto and sasuke actually being cordial with eachother since hey didn't have any reason to dislike eachother in this fic. i wonder what sakura will rect like when she finds out exactly what her mother did to naruto or if she ever sees the scars all over his body. i hope you come back to this in the future as it is really fun to read
please continue the story
kunt-destroyer420 chapter 1 . 1/20
And I'm still waiting 'chibi-kyuubi16'. Yes I realise that your name is jinx, but with the number of fics that are awesome yet untouched for quite some time (even if it's a few' you might as well call yourself chibi-kyuubi16 and you don't want that. Welp you just lost a reader.
midnightgamin chapter 3 . 1/6
me: This is aweso-
Naruto: POTATO!
WHY YOU ABONDON PLEASE UPATE!
midnightgamin chapter 1 . 1/6
Ooohh reminds me of dear sweet Alessa from Silent Hill.
englebertalex chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
I think the original story was better there were less grammatical errors and more detailed I think you should keep writing it.
246vili chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Lol, I feel sooo sorry for Naruto's future enemies... and for the mental health of his teammates.
Kasharo chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Oh my god. I fucking love insane naruto. I've never laughed so hard in my life. Please, PLEASE write more!
Leaning Leon chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Why the fuck did you stop nigga?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Duuuude update moaaar
SpecialLittleSnowflake chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
I AM SO SICK OF READING ALL OF THESE STORIES WITH AMAZING POTENTIAL SEEMINGLY DROPPED WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A WORD. I KNOW EVERYONE HAS LIVES OUTSIDE THIS WEBSITE BUT SERIOUSLY. SUCH A GREAT STORY. DROPPED. WITHOUT NOTICE. of course ive seen people pick up stories 1-3 years old but it is very very rare... hopefully these stories will be included...
NaruShika-Forever chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Fucking love how insane he is!