Reviews for The True Horror of Konoha (Rewrite)
At least tell us if your gonna abandon it. Just put this thing up for adoption so someone else can finish it.
mattcun chapter 3 . 7/12
i cant wait to see the next chapter
MajesticCo chapter 3 . 7/5
This is one of the most best fanfics I read on Naruto, it has a unique story and is extremely fun to read. I find most of your fics interesting but this one takes the crown for me. Great work and I wish you all the best for the future
Guy Fawkess chapter 3 . 6/17
so in the end its abandoned... disappointing
Vlad Tempest chapter 1 . 4/27
I suggest no Akastuki. I think it would spoil the dynamic of the story and ruin the flow. I also suggest that at some point that Naruto mess up a seal and wind up in a new universe to create a new story and add to the horror. It could be a parallel universe or maybe something like RWBY. If it is RWBY I think it would also add odd snippets of humor. If Kyuubi knows of the Mongols, then it should also know of our anime and horror films and books and can show Naruto through a transformation or by showing a memory. Like Jason, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Dracula, Frankenstein, Alucard, It, and Barney. It would also know Lamchop's song that never ends. I also have some designs for monsters. P.M. me if ya want some of my ideas or like the ideas I gave ya.
Could ya have Naruto turn into Chucky with a and have him sing Lambchop's Song That Never Ends, I think it be creepy. Or FEAR's Alma.
rhizz17 chapter 3 . 2/16
update please please
BartWLewis chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Cool.
sealkid3 chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
I read the original and it's awesome! Sure, it had spelling mistakes but that didn't detract from how great a story you wrote. The rewrite, I don't know if I'm imagining it or if it's just because I read the original and know what to expect, seemed to flow better and I didn't stop at any point to make sure I understood what word you were using due to spelling error. Still like this story and can't wait til you update! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
actually one COULD argue that Naruto ONLY acted in self defense, even his actions were a little... ENERGETIC, the woman attacked (multiple times) successfully, AFTER entering HIS HOME, (I'd kill anyone breaking into my home, REGARDLESS if attacked or not), and would most CERTAINLY fight to kill if attacked. He also never attacked the ANBU until the one attacked him first! So really, no killing spree, no "what have you done"... It's Others attack him? THEY DIE... Kinda a simple rule to follow for others.
oghren chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I remember reading this story a few years ago and was stuck wondering whatever happened to it. It's an awesome story that I would like to see be finished so please come back to it.
Battlesny chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
This is the person I hope to be someday, but with less blood. Though if I have to put up with the blood-lust in order to have the rest of the personality then I guess it would be worth it.
AimleZZ chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Please, please, please, please continue!

This is the fifth time I'm reading this story, both the original and the rewrite!

Please continue! :-)
Scarlet Forest chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
This story is amazing! I really hope you decide to continue it! This is probably one of my favorite stories that I read starring Naruto!
yindragonkiba chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Freaking loved it
nikkali44 chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
It looks like you haven't writen for this story in a while, but I hope you find the desire to write/rewrite again. It's a entertaining story and I'm really curious what will happen now that Minato is back(or that may change), anyway great story hope there's more