Reviews for The True Horror of Konoha (Rewrite)
sealkid3 chapter 3 . 10/20
I read the original and it's awesome! Sure, it had spelling mistakes but that didn't detract from how great a story you wrote. The rewrite, I don't know if I'm imagining it or if it's just because I read the original and know what to expect, seemed to flow better and I didn't stop at any point to make sure I understood what word you were using due to spelling error. Still like this story and can't wait til you update! :)
actually one COULD argue that Naruto ONLY acted in self defense, even his actions were a little... ENERGETIC, the woman attacked (multiple times) successfully, AFTER entering HIS HOME, (I'd kill anyone breaking into my home, REGARDLESS if attacked or not), and would most CERTAINLY fight to kill if attacked. He also never attacked the ANBU until the one attacked him first! So really, no killing spree, no "what have you done"... It's Others attack him? THEY DIE... Kinda a simple rule to follow for others.
oghren chapter 1 . 9/21
I remember reading this story a few years ago and was stuck wondering whatever happened to it. It's an awesome story that I would like to see be finished so please come back to it.
Battlesny chapter 3 . 9/3
This is the person I hope to be someday, but with less blood. Though if I have to put up with the blood-lust in order to have the rest of the personality then I guess it would be worth it.
AimleZZ chapter 3 . 8/26
Please, please, please, please continue!

This is the fifth time I'm reading this story, both the original and the rewrite!

Please continue! :-)
Scarlet Forest chapter 3 . 8/16
This story is amazing! I really hope you decide to continue it! This is probably one of my favorite stories that I read starring Naruto!
yindragonkiba chapter 3 . 8/8
Freaking loved it
nikkali44 chapter 3 . 7/31
It looks like you haven't writen for this story in a while, but I hope you find the desire to write/rewrite again. It's a entertaining story and I'm really curious what will happen now that Minato is back(or that may change), anyway great story hope there's more
0oLucifero0 chapter 3 . 7/15
Update! I read the whole original so now I wanna read this! You take too long TT iwannareadiwannareadiwannareadiwannareadiwannareadiwannareadiwannaread
Y chapter 1 . 7/13
This shit is crazy.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 6/23
I haven't read this yet but I'm planning to read it. I think the original was fine in most counts. But one thing I did notice was that Naruto ( near the end or the chunin arc ) was getting less insane. But that's the only problem I found but it'd be cool to reread it again. Anyway I do love the original and I love your writing style so thanks so much for writing.
Brazilwolf chapter 3 . 6/15
I will write my opinion in no meaningful offense. Just stating my opinion
I do like some of the parts that you changed but I prefer the first one. Since it was more detailed in a way. I already the original and like it more since it was more longer. The new I think you were maybe trying to shorten some of the parts. But I found nothing bad with the original. Though Naruto sounds insane at some parts but nicer in other parts. I love that he is SO FUNNY. I was laughing my head off what he did when he was drunk both the times. Or what he did to Pervy Sage when caught peeking in the women's baths. I like that he is smart and really strong. Where you left off in the original was getting really interesting. I liked where you were going with it. Though I would have wished had continued the other one. I accept your decision. And can't wait to see what you will change or keep normal
noggin777 chapter 3 . 4/4
I really liked this story! i had a bit of a bad day, but this story totally made it better!XD
Taintedangel133 chapter 3 . 4/1
i really enjoyed reading this and i can't wait for more :P soo keep up the good work cause ill be waiting :D
catgirl505 chapter 3 . 3/18