Reviews for Troubled waters
Jill chapter 10 . 11/8/2003
This is great! I can't wait to read more of your story. I love Jesse, hopefully next chapter he'll do something big. Keep going...
spacemonkey chapter 9 . 8/24/2003
Please update soon! I really what to know what happans.
brennan mulwray chapter 9 . 8/12/2003
hey, great job! i hope u post more chapters soon, cause its really good! very interesting! keep it up! :D
Live-Love-Learn chapter 9 . 8/4/2003
Yay! An update! Well...updates just lead me to wanting more. Update soon...again!
PeTiTeCaT chapter 9 . 8/3/2003
ooh ooh twist! very clever fic and very brilliant too! hehe, love the b/s and lets hope that amelia girl isnt too much trouble :)
spacemonkey chapter 9 . 8/2/2003
I'm so glad you updated!
Pee Pee Tee Pee chapter 9 . 8/2/2003
Great story, but the grammar is terrible - sorry. Spelling mistakes and grammatical errors make it a tough read. Maybe find a Beta reader to help you proofread before posting?
Live-Love-Learn chapter 8 . 6/26/2003
Yes, I remember Brennan riding his motorcycle in the eppy. Ok, I am sorry but from reading some of the previous reviews people should keep their mouths shut. They don't have to review if they hate it. I personally love this story. I think your plot is great and it is different, that's why I love it so much. Everyone trys to stick too much to other plots and it drives me crazy. Ok, I hope to hear more form ya.
deichtine chapter 8 . 6/24/2003
Cool plot, keep it going! Excellent build-up of suspense. But one word of advice: a beta-reader is always a wonderful thing. :) Susan
Cauliflower chapter 7 . 6/17/2003
Post the next chapter very soon!

I want to know what happens, hoefully there's a lot more Brennan and Shal.
spacemonkey chapter 7 . 4/28/2003
more please! please update soon!
spacemonkey chapter 7 . 4/16/2003
please update son!
spacemonkey chapter 7 . 3/28/2003
You got to update real soon please!
Ang2 chapter 7 . 3/11/2003