Reviews for Reason For Call
CutieSOS chapter 20 . 13h ago
so good
Guest chapter 20 . 17h ago
Good story made me feel better since I feel like crap. Didn't think the person setting up was that guy thought it was probably the bitch Lady lol
Guest chapter 15 . 18h ago
Just one question... what is up with them freaking hearing someone come in and no one is there?! Loved the supernatural reference or statement whatever I love supernatural :D oh and also what going on with stiles work?
CrimsonEyedKitsune chapter 20 . 4/10
omg this was amazing! it is 3:45am right now and I could care less because this was soooo FREAKING AWESOME!
somerholic98 chapter 20 . 3/21
I read it all in a day! This is so cool! I mean all of it, something different from other fics, and the supernatural references were epic. For a moment I thought that the FBI agents were Sam and Dean. Anyway, you portrayed the characters so well. I mean Lydia was awesome! Thanks for making it so good. Alright I'm shutting up now..!
Jasmin-Rose-Melati chapter 20 . 2/4
You have left me all warm and fuzzy and I think that for the first time in a week my dreams might actually not be nightmares tonight. Thank you.
Jasmin-Rose-Melati chapter 19 . 2/4
GRINGOTTS OMG GRINGOTTS Forget renting I want to buy your Derek. Like Right. Now. And STILES IS SAFE :D (If this was tv show that should have been a trending topic after this "episode xD) The smile is back on my face and my nails are safe again :P.
Jasmin-Rose-Melati chapter 18 . 2/4
Have I mentioned I love Laura? Because I love Laura and I am feeling very very proud of her rn. And really really anxious to get to the next chapter, because Stiles and Jackson and CORRUPTION.
Jasmin-Rose-Melati chapter 17 . 2/4
I love Laura and I really hope she can somehow be a good influence on the sheriff. Ok so this review sucks but it's getting late and I can't stop reading and I just love this ok. (Getting up for my lectures tomorrow is going to suck so bad but it's worth it.)
Jasmin-Rose-Melati chapter 16 . 2/4
I am biting my nails, I don't do biting my nails, never have, BUT YOU ARE MAKING ME! And then you give me Mahealahey (I liked this one best of all the ones google provided me with) feels. Im in a glass cage of emotion sldkfasdlk;fj This story is just sooooooo I no has words.
Jasmin-Rose-Melati chapter 15 . 2/4
Oh gosh I just feel like screaming LOOK OUT STILES! at my laptop but it's past midnight and I don't think my house-mates would be very happy with me if I did... (Look what you're doing to me you are making me care enough to want to scream at my laptop! :) )
Jasmin-Rose-Melati chapter 14 . 2/4
I want to live in this story. Build a fort, bring my laptop, snacks (I would need lots and lots of popcorn) and something to cuddle with, and never leave. Oh and I can so feel the DUN DUN DUN at the end of this chapter.
Jasmin-Rose-Melati chapter 13 . 2/4
Thank goodness I am getting " I am putting you two together in a nest of blankets and pillows and cuddles and rainbows and never letting you out" feels again instead of the "no my babies" feels and it feels like fuzzy and smiles :) And then the dirty talk, oh I love me some dirty talk. And Derek being rough but noticing the difference between a good and bad whimper right away and again NAME YOUR PRICE AND I WILL PAY IT BUT PLEASE LET ME HAVE A PIECE OF YOUR DEREK!
Jasmin-Rose-Melati chapter 12 . 2/4
(On my earlier review I hope you know I meant that in the best way possible) Derek taking control... please please can I rent your Derek? I can pay you in baked goods, I've been told they're pretty damn good :$. Oh and I am now following you on tumblr. (and guy liner is severely underrated)

OK wait what? Nonononono oh honeys communicate please! Poor Stiles...
Jasmin-Rose-Melati chapter 11 . 2/4
Brain fried reviewing capabilities gone. ERROR ERROR ERROR!