Reviews for This Nikki Heat Thing
bitterman chapter 2 . 1/5
Stop pretending Kate. You will never be happy with one man even if it were Castle. You need the attention of different men, which is fine, just do not keep Castle fuelled with false hope that is so unfair
dandelionsandroses chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Aww.
wow chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
amazing i just finished
Ky03elk chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
Awwwww what an ending! All the struggles and toeing the line and you gave them a happy ending!
Ky03elk chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
Yeah, he thought, Beckett would never go for that.

If only he knew

ugh if only those two could see into each others heads!
Ky03elk chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
The story formerly not known as Naked Heat was supposed to serve as an apology. Now he had the uneasy feeling that there would come a time that he would need to apologize for the apology.

ohhhh Castle! Could so picture that all going down, poor guy. Lol
Ky03elk chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
If she took a step forward, he wasn't sure that he could trust himself not to take another too soon.

dancing a dancing where one wrong move could have such horrible consequences
Ky03elk chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
Not the response he'd wanted, but he could work with it. "Can I drive?" he asked, brightening.

"Except that."
lol at the banter! That episode was hot and you made it hotter (until the end and poor Castle all alone and going home
Ky03elk chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
By the time he had dried off and dressed, he was sitting at his laptop, a voyeur to Nikki and Rook's intimacy.

And just a little jealous of his characters.

ohhh Castle both starting to see what they want and yet not crossing the line that needs to be crossed,
Ky03elk chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
If she could do all that after five unofficial hours alone with him, Castle decided, then that was a good sign.

He smiled, too.

i was smiling too, Castle! And loved how it ended with Nikki and Rook, and Kate's desire to have them together.
Ky03elk chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
And he was gone.

Kyra had made the stars shine, but Kate made stars soar.

He sent his sailing back at her.

and i am a goner too, damn loved the playfulness and the joy that came through
Ky03elk chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
It didn't take long for them to reconcile.

She wanted him around.

awwww you captured the heart and the hope of the episode so well.
Ky03elk chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Sometimes that's how we work things out that we don't understand—just like dreaming. Or explore things that a fictional character would think and do even if we wouldn't.

i love this line, it spoke to me in a lot of ways,
Ky03elk chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
with unrestrained thoughts about his mouth charting a course along her leg. Garter and public coercion optional.
and loved Beckett's line about closure, hoping she gets it in the end.
Ky03elk chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
To me," he began slowly, "your words are even more of a dedication to your mother than that old epigraph."

owwwww so heartbreaking and wanting someone yet shutting Castle out, my poor soul.