Reviews for in what distant deeps or skies
ValykirieRevolution chapter 2 . 8/16
Cool concept, although I have a feeling that Hydra will have bitten off more than it could chew. :)
suteko1 chapter 2 . 4/4
Great tease here
entelejent chapter 2 . 1/26
Interesting fic.
fierynightangel chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Very cool. Very much looking forward to more.
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Oh, what a fun fusion/crossover thing. I really like the idea of the Red Room getting around the White Council by twisting the talents of it's girls. Creepy.
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
it seems like hydra forgot that a head doesnt grow back if its been cauterized: and harry always has been rather adept with fire...
Ninja0404 is a fanfiction geek chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
I'm loving this please update soon
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
does NO one remember how The hydra was defeated? and I remember that Hercules was a thing in the Marvel universe... I SWEAR. seriously cut of its head and cauterize it!

seriously people give the guy crap about being all brawn but he was clever in the fights you know?
pircing and cutting wont work? blunt damage, cutting heads create more? burn the wound close and stab its heart.. I mean ALL of them I swear...

still add on to how much cluster fuck of wizards and dark lordling levels and everything else!

and Harry who has no more Calms about messing with kids and no patience to allow the wary trust to turn into bonds and nooses around the neck...
well.
also teaching people about the tecno mage and the science magic and everything else.
so much fun! and satilites yes older Wizards off the grid for a REASON using them as a weapon. hehehe.
still the youth are the future right?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
OK, you have my attention. I'm interested to see where you go with this.
doraemax chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Problem with this crossover... i cannot see Loki's 'intrusion' or any other for that matter being look kindly by both sidhe courts, all vampire courts, the asgardian (the different one that where Loki came from), etc etc. And the powers wielded by the Queens, or any equivalent being...certainly would have given even Thanos more than a pause. I cannot see this becoming something like what occur in the story 'God's Eye' (a harry dresden/Stargate crossover)
Alkeni chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Fascinating. All kinds of interesting questions raised here. Thank you for writing it.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
interesting take on the crossover!
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This is a really interesting sory
hellseries chapter 1 . 4/9/2014