Reviews for in what distant deeps or skies
hellseries chapter 1 . 4/9
oooooh, nice premise!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Interesting idea
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I like. I like a lot, a very nice oneshotdrabble! (:
SiaAhn Sacham chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I like it, like all the fiction you make in universe i follow. Dresden and avenger is a great idea.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was amusing and tantilizing. Thanks!
catharsis25 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Badass. I really do love the work you do, especially when it involves the Dresdenverse.
Datu824 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Interesting, would love to see more, mayhaps a dresden encounter.
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Loved it!
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
*cool*
Almaseti chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Iiiiinteresting. I have been wanting a DF/Avengers crossover for quite a while, and this made me really happy. Nat and her types know about the wizards, but the wizards don't know about them.

I'm a little confused about the "no mundane humans" thing. Does Tony not count because of the arc reactor?

Also, is Natasha implying that the serum is magical in nature, and sort of externalizes what someone would see with a wizard's Sight? Because I really like that idea.

I would love you forever if you wrote something where the team actually met Harry or Molly or Murphy, btw. It does sound like she's at least familiar with Harry's story.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love the idea. And - more than that - I love your Natasha's internal thoughts on how the Super-Soldier Serum brings what's inside to the outside most especially in the case of Bruce/Hulk. It's something they make a point of in the Cap film, and known in fandom. But just the way you write Natasha thinking about it fills me with glee for some reason.