Reviews for Paradise
beautifulmystery93 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
You know I'm not shy to review a lemon haha.
It's funny I mean I've read this...probably more than once, but reading it now I pay attention more to the writing of it and its even better reading it now if that makes sense?

I love all your lemons cause it's not just plain ol' sex you write, you actually dig deep in the emotion of it all with great detail that puts us there (not in a creepy way though lol)

her head filled with a steady buzzing that made it impossible to think of anything but him or to even consider that the world existed outside this moment.'

Amazing I love that part. You describe the whole thing so perfectly. It really draws me in.

Remember you told me that it comforts you writing Seddie? Well reading your Seddie fics comforts me too :)
mimalovesseddie chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
awesome story.i loved every minute of it.i know this sounds cliche but u're my best author as far as fanfiction is stories are so realistic...pls write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Amazing and so hot. Love it :)
Waffles Of Doom chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I absolutely loved this (again.. I'm struggling to say anything else because everything you write is basically perfection.) I love the 'verse you've created with Sam, and Freddie, and Jax. I could honestly read a million more fics about them! This is seriously, seriously brilliant.
irshgirl chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Very fun chapter and i felt like i was in exotic brazil instead of little old Brazil, Indiana here lol
the sights, the sounds, the details pulled me in and had a blast reading this ...Sam's freak out over the birth control pills was good and hilarious . Glad to see Freddie and Sam survived their first issue as a married couple over it and i imagine Jax a little hellian like his mama and has marisssa chasing after him back home .
Curious to see if Sam finds what she wants to do besides be a wife and a mom ...imagine it will be intresting knowing Sam Puckett .
Ah i thought Freddie might be dead about the bikini incident so was surprised when Sam wasnt too phased that the skinmpy bikini wasnt suited for her .
Meat and canadian fatcakes ! Loved that part !
I as I also want those rum drinks they were getting tanked on -sounded yummy !
Fun, fun chapter and cant wait to see what is in store next for the Bensons (:
irshgirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was wonderful ! Put me in a good mood from the reception on and i must say Jax is the most adorable kid !
He might have had a fatcake or three
i love Fatcakes . Brilliant and he is definant;y taking after his mommmy , too cute .
Wedding cake made entirely out of Fatcakes -beyond genius and the visual was way cool.
Sam and Freddie's love scene was a mixture of tumultous emotions and heat and had me sighing along with wowing in amazement . Loved it .
beter than ham .
I had to chuckle - must have been mind blowing sex to Sam then ! Amazing chapter as always .