Reviews for Met In Her Aspect And Her Eyes
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Nicely done - love it!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This marvelous piece is my very dream for the story of Snow White and her Huntsman! Great job, such a wonderfully written one thot that has everything and lacks nothing!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awe awesome shot!
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Loved this!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Thank you! I finally have some closure about the state of the kingdom and their relationship.
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is just beautiful and could be a part of the story, I believe.

You have this wonderful talent for making these non-storytale perfect scenes flow organically and realistically from canon's ends. It makes it seem more natural.
Trinnie chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaw! I melted at the last part! So sweet!
JackandHoney chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Two thumbs up!
Dauntless Imagineer chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Wow, what a great little story. Unlike many others, you made the atmosphere between Snow White and Eric just feel easy. It wasn't forced, and it wasn't far out of how their character would truly react. Lovely work. :)
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Indeed, Snow White and The Huntsman's story is no orderinary fairy tale... if one at all. It is... different, yet more wonderful. More true, more exceptional, and the love they havez? More enduring and everlasting than the other stories could bring. They are, undoubtedly bound in more ways than one, and are meant to be together for as long as forever.

Oh, you did a marvelous job with their tale in this fic! I absolutely adore it all! Oooh, but especially its ending... :)