Reviews for It's Never Too Late (To Rewrite Your Story)
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Best story of this movie ever! Those three are the best! More please? Please?!
Fiddle-on chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Very sweet story. Thanks for writing it.
madbrad chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I enjoyed Hancock. As a 'serious' super-hero movie. A pity that it didn't do very well (that's my impression). It ended up slightly up in the air, though, with things unresolved. Like the romantic entanglements, Mary being attracted to two men?

Still, Mary is practically immortal ... she can live her life with John and then link up with Hancock after his death, maybe. Those two have all the time in the world. Maybe that's what the three agreed on at the end of the movie. That's what I'd sometimes thought.

But the 'nearly die every time we come near each other' thing would be hard to work around too.

- once even literally, the first time she'd opened the Verizon envelope

Heh. Had to think about that for a moment. :-)

- she hadn't dared hope he'd accept her truth as well.

That's really nice. And with Ray being so open, maybe things were as I'd imagined they might be.

- having more kids to keep Aaron company; she'd told him, then, that she was infertile.

Was there something in the movie suggesting that Mary wasn't the boy's natural mother? I've forgotten if she was Ray's second wife or something like that.
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
That was sweet and everything I always like in a superhero story: the actual pros and cons of having superpowers. I loved how you make Ray the fulcrum.
Lazarus.357 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Nicely done...I wouldn't mind if you epanded the story somewhat...
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Good choice. Good short
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
poor bastared, I always wondered if they would like get his memory back you know? or something at least.
Ah well there always fun even if Mary always semmed like a bitch to me, a well meaning bitch in a shitty situation but still.
So thank you for that! It was nice and fun.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading this fic!