Reviews for Frozen Reign
CrossfireBullet chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Oh god. OH GOD. OH GOD! UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
You cannot believe how I screamed when I found out Hunson was gonna rescue his baby girl. A fight between Ice King and Hunson. Well, that's something to see! And I did see it! It was totally epic! And I'm so glad Hunson won! I want Simon to live, yes, but after Flame King just gave his crown like that I started to get worried, and well, Hunson was the last resort. EPIC!
Please update!
Spider London chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Wonderful stories :D Onl thing is: Be careful of spelling, you made a couple of mistakes.

Also... Where's the last chapter?
Bob chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
What...the...crapsicles
warning11 chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
Hunson killed ice king?! That bastard! And y can't marceline luv him? And he's heartless? She raised the dead,, pillaged villages, and scared the hell outta folks! Not to mention, he gave marcie a room, try to feed her, and gave her clothes and a toy! P.s. : Death to Hunson!
TealGurl chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I really am writing way too many reviews...
Again, this is amazing. A little dark, but honestly, I love that kind of stuff. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
TealGurl chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Hello again!
Reading this...just...wow...
Again, this is amazing. This darker version of IK is just so creepy and amazingly well-done. I really hope that you are going to get into the back story of the crown(Although I know that I'll love it either way!).
Again, keep up the phenomenal work, and I'll talk to you in my next review!
-TealGurl
Momo52 chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
What?! Come one! You can't leave it hanging like that! Final chapter please! This was great! :)
Emma Winter Frost aka Sierra chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?
Emma Winter Frost aka Sierra chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Well Marcy could have a reflection cuz she's a demon and a vampire... I mean she used to be a demon / human hybrid so she could still have a reflection even though she's not human anymore she's still a demon ...
xsasuhinax chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
this is soo cool. I feel as if the leech had something to do with the ice king become even more insane. in thaw princess bubblegum remembered the ice king as a non-threatening idiot crazy villian, and even the leech had called him a weak fool. Maybe the leech thought he was a weak fool because he knew his true potential of destruction was in the form of silly antics and a goofy personality. And by 'helping' the crown show its true form of evilness that was hidden away, the ice king can destroy all life and the leech can then kill and take his powers! but that is just an idea
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
OKay, so i know u must have a life and all probably have better things ta do. But WHEN r u gonnna make the last chapter?!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Update! I need more!
ToraRia chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
I love it! I can't wait to find out what happened to everyone, the tension is killing me!
Sav chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
I've been waiting forever for the Kay chapter!
KoreanMagpie chapter 7 . 6/24/2013