Reviews for I'll Be Your Master
I know you're probably no longer writing this fic but it's one of my favorites just so you know. Hope you do continue with it.
Nikitty chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
First things first: How does this not have more reviews? This. Is. Unfair.

Seriously, this story is simply amazing, and it's literally one of the very few HijiOkiHiji fanfictions I've ever read. To begin with, there are very few people who like Hijikata and Sougo together, but HijiOkiHiji where they both fight for dominance? This literally represents their relationship. It's perfect! I'd never been able to decide for myself who I preferred as the seme, and I had a few ideas that maybe it constantly changes, but I didn't think it was possible to be implemented. I need the new chapter, stat D:

Heh. Just saying though, but the smut in chapter 2 was awesome :3
Shitsureishimasu chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
"What's the point of having a cock so big when you're only stupid Hijikata!?" XD You made my day. I love this story :D
kikijrv chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
How in the world does this piece of art not have more reviews. Seriously you have managed the perfect balance in a relationship with these two. Hijikata tops but not always, I love how it is a constant battle but they both love it. Sougo's constant struggle is brilliant in my opinion. I'm really sad to see that it hasn't been updated in so long but I want to let you know that is the best hiji/oki I have ever read.
deadaccount19 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Wow this is a great story! I really hope you keep going with this, because it would be really disappointing if you didn't.

I think it's kind of obvious Hijikata is a masochist at this point, like how he liked being pushed down by Okita's foot, or the asphyxiation. He just doesn't know it.
Mika chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
I fucking love you okay. Best hijiokihiji fic ever. Thank you for writing this. Keep up the good work. Excuse me while asdfghjklsdfghj
Mika chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
I fucking love you, okay. Best HijiOkiHiji ever. Thank you for writing this. Keep up the amazing work.
Doth chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
hi! thank you for this amazing chapter! It's always nice to see them together! And Hijikata on top is a pure delight!
FairyofCritics chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
OH MY GOODNESS. This is freaking AMAZING. Easily one of, if not the absolute, best HijiOki/OkiHiji fic I've ever read! And can I say that I ADORE how it is both HijiOki/OkiHiji? They're my favorite yaoi couple, but I never could decide who I liked on top better. And in this fic, I get BOTH. Ahhhh, this is lovely. The storyline you've created is brilliant too. It's so original! Also I LOVE this female yakuza lady! She's awesome. In yaoi, so often is the cast way too male-dominated. She totally balances it out. I love love love Hijikata and Okita's interactions here. I definitely think it should be a struggle, but I'm a little too soft-hearted for hardcore BDSM. The balance you have between affection and roughplay is perfect. AND TORTURED OKITA AND HIJIKATA. EEK. OH MY GOSH. CANNOT RESIST. Okita seems very child-like here, and I love that very much. I feel like you portray his childishness in a really appropriate way. He's someone who had to grow up too soon, and I love how Hijikata almost seems to nurture him in some ways, like how he dropped his sword after seeing Okita's sadness. I adore Hijikata's hidden heart of gold. I love the embarassment and confusion coming out from both sides! I love how Yamazaki is beaten as he usually is, but not to the point of being little more than a doormat (and barely that in most fics too...). Gosh I just can't get enough of this fic! Please please please please please tell me you'll continue it! Oh my goodness, this was so awesome. I'm going to reread this when my brain isn't so sleep-deprived and review each chapter individually I think. xD Much love!
Bloodycotton chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Wow! They were found out too soon. I love what you have developed here. The first chapter is sweet, the second is hot, and this one is a turning point. Can't wait for more.
Doth chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
my first Gintama fanfic! and started with yaoi between my two favourite characters! well done! do you intend too write another chapter?