Reviews for Down the Road
snowgem chapter 3 . 3/10
Their gentleness, despite their strength - that's what I love about the characters in your stories. Again, I was so sorry to see that so few chapters were completed, but still, I plunged in, as I know what little I can read of your writing would still be worth it :)
lost in corde meo chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
I am in LOVE with this! You haven't updated in a while though...I hope that doesn't mean you don't plan to? cause I would adore an update!
Kitakana chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
This was a great read. I hope you post more!
moor chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
I am in love with how multi-dimensional you're making the characters; and especially how you've brought in the friendship between Kisame and the Konoha nin!

I understand you haven't updated this story in a while; I just wanted to pass on my appreciation for what you've shared.

Happy writing! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
The characters are so fleshed out and feel so real! This is so well written! (u)
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Will Sakura be joining Naruto if he goes searching for Sasuke again? Will Itachi?

BB
Regin chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Kaist chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
I'm kind of disappointed that you haven't updated this in two years because I'm a sucker for your writing and this looks to be Shades of Sunrise-quality in terms of Itachi-and-Sakura character study/exploration/interactions and gosh darn it I love that kind of them more than like 90% of the Itachi-Sakura relationships I've read on this site.

And Sasuke here in this fic is, gosh, great and tragic and I want more of him, more being redeemed and working through his feelings and everything, really. Makes me care about him as a person, which I don't really, so that's kind of amazing.

I love your no-nonsense opinions, too, although that could be because I happen to agree with you on a lot of the things you've said in your notes thus far. (I've read House Calls more than once.)

Life goes on and I do suppose writing for Naruto may not be within your realm of interests any more; regardless of what it is, I do wish you the best. You've been an inspiration to me as a writer since I first found House Calls.
HeyJoe0929 chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Awww... It was getting to the good part already! Please, please continue!
pisquenta chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Oh the Sauce is alive
pisquenta chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
I'm approaching the 3rd and last chapter of this unfinished masterpiece...I'm scared...I don't want to read it because it means no more updates since you didn't do any for almost 2 years
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
Oh dear. Sasuke sounds so sad, my goodness. Poor him. Is Sakura dating sai? I didnt expect that.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
I love the kisame and Sakura friendship! Its so unexpected and cool, it really keeps the dynamic interesting. I hope that Itachi and Sakura become closer too :3
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Its nice to see kisame sparring with a new partner. How fun!
KieraTDG chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Please update. How could leave us with such a cliffhanger? Please update. Please