Reviews for Down the Road
Ikabi chapter 5 . 8/14
Oh, that ending was fantastic! I am really enjoying the story so far. I also appreciate how you are balancing bits of humor with the sad/serious topics. Kudos to you, and best of wishes for future chapters!
Ikabi chapter 4 . 8/14
Loved that bit about Itachi finding one thing he was bad at. Made me giggle for a while until I got disapproving stares from other people.
UrbanDoll chapter 5 . 7/30
i don't think ur movinng to fast but i can't wait to see when sasuke has a roll in all this
write more soon chapter 5 . 7/27
write more soon
Crystalbutterfly04 chapter 5 . 7/21
Thank you very much for the update! :)
Chocolat chapter 5 . 7/19
I really liked this chapter - the begining of healing, perhaps for the both of them. Plus, well, the hair envy thing made me laugh (i feel for sakra, though, so much).
Thanks for writing
river of the sand chapter 5 . 7/3
... yaaaay?

Yay. :)
The Itachi/Sakura interactions is, as always, fun to imagine. I'm with Sakura on the weirdness of how Itachi's handling things. It's like he doesn't know what to do with himself, so he's going to defer to others before deciding.
I love when you update, so keep it up. ;P
GigiAlice chapter 5 . 6/29
LOVE THIS. I will ship ItaSaku forever.
Ps. House Calls is still one of the best - if not the best - fanfics I have ever read. Please never stop writing.
Phishouttawatta chapter 5 . 6/27
I'm glad she gave him her opinion, and I feel like I understand why he would be submissive to the village at this point, but I may be wrong who knows
moninaca chapter 5 . 6/27
Yay. Saw this on tumblr long time ago.. keeps getting reblogged bc it's really good. Please update. You have fans that support your decisions on how the story goes. :)
Apakoha chapter 5 . 6/24
Ahhhhhhh, an update! I don't have much to say but I'm so thrilled (and relieved) that you're still writing! I love every single one of your stories, and you can rope me into a new, different, interesting pairing each time. I don't even bother with incredulity at the pairing at the beginning, because I know you'll have me convinced within a chapter. You're absolutely my favourite Naruto fanfic writer and I'm so excited to see more of this. I like the plot, I like the slow beginning as Sakura and Itachi try to figure each other out, that they are on their own individual paths to healing and wholeness again, and yes I'm excited to see what happens with Sasuke. I can't wait for the next. 333333 I've been following your stuff for years now, and I just am ecstatic you're still going. I hope to follow you for a lot longer.
3vil-Sakura chapter 5 . 6/22
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more. The Kisame and Sakura moments are funny and I love the moments with Itachi and Sakura. Can't wait to see how Itachi adjusts to Sakura. Also Sasuke and Tomoe are cute, I hope he doesn't leave her behind~ please update soon!
LiviaWavern14 chapter 4 . 6/19
*snorts* fish-man fertilizer. I like the way Sakura thinks. That whole section made me exceptionally happy, you have no idea. The laughter, gods, I really didn't sound human!

Kisame is such a sassy-pants

I don't think I had the chance to mention, I loved your Sai last chapter! Honestly, I love all your character presentations, but that is neither here nor there. I'm so happy that another chapter was put out, and I'm excited to see what kind of ItaSaku itch this story will scratch.

Moar plz :3
Athena chapter 5 . 6/16
This is a real nice kinda story..very peaceful and contemplative. It's good..
afeltyz chapter 5 . 6/15
Ahhhh. I love this fic way too much. I am hooked! Keep it coming!