Reviews for Down the Road
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 3 . 7/19
Will Sakura be joining Naruto if he goes searching for Sasuke again? Will Itachi?

BB
Regin chapter 3 . 7/10
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Kaist chapter 3 . 5/23
I'm kind of disappointed that you haven't updated this in two years because I'm a sucker for your writing and this looks to be Shades of Sunrise-quality in terms of Itachi-and-Sakura character study/exploration/interactions and gosh darn it I love that kind of them more than like 90% of the Itachi-Sakura relationships I've read on this site.

And Sasuke here in this fic is, gosh, great and tragic and I want more of him, more being redeemed and working through his feelings and everything, really. Makes me care about him as a person, which I don't really, so that's kind of amazing.

I love your no-nonsense opinions, too, although that could be because I happen to agree with you on a lot of the things you've said in your notes thus far. (I've read House Calls more than once.)

Life goes on and I do suppose writing for Naruto may not be within your realm of interests any more; regardless of what it is, I do wish you the best. You've been an inspiration to me as a writer since I first found House Calls.
HeyJoe0929 chapter 3 . 3/17
Awww... It was getting to the good part already! Please, please continue!
pisquenta chapter 3 . 2/8
Oh the Sauce is alive
pisquenta chapter 2 . 2/8
I'm approaching the 3rd and last chapter of this unfinished masterpiece...I'm scared...I don't want to read it because it means no more updates since you didn't do any for almost 2 years
Sook03 chapter 3 . 1/1
Oh dear. Sasuke sounds so sad, my goodness. Poor him. Is Sakura dating sai? I didnt expect that.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 1/1
I love the kisame and Sakura friendship! Its so unexpected and cool, it really keeps the dynamic interesting. I hope that Itachi and Sakura become closer too :3
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/1
Its nice to see kisame sparring with a new partner. How fun!
KieraTDG chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Please update. How could leave us with such a cliffhanger? Please update. Please
Cryptic Kiwi chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Love it and hope for an update. Admittedly, I was looking forward to Sasuke's death scene, but I suppose the tears redeemed him partially. I really really want to know what happens :-)
Treeni chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Wow, I actually feel a little bad for Sasuke here, you've literally made miracles happen. Also, Itachi's interaction with Sakura this chapter are uber cute :)
Treeni chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
An in character Itachi just has these small, rare moments that are completely touching and heartbreaking at the same time and thank you.

Also the fact that our brains can be mislead isn't really that psychological, it's just biological fact that they can't pinpoint the why of so it gets shoved in with all the other un-proveable 'mumbo jumbo' that is psychology.

... ya know, even if Sasuke had been a tragic character, I really don't think I would have liked him. I didn't like him as a genin, he's one of the few characters I found petulant as a child, he was a huge ass just before leaving Konoha because of his own pride and over all he just gives me bad vibes. That's saying something from the perspective of a girl who became an instant fan of Gaara even when he was bloodthirsty and creepy as all hell.
Treeni chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I love you, seriously I fricken love you. Kisame is one of the most underrated characters in the entire show and I love that you shown a light onto his deep friendship with Itachi. As loyal of a being as Kisame is to his missions(I mean he went Kamikaze in the name of info for Madara and there was that whole killing his cute admirer to protect information) it means a LOT that he willingly ignored orders and obligations to follow Itachi around like he did. He HAD to have known Itachi's plans and only fully joined Madara on the whim that he had nothing to do with his partner gone.
I hate how brisked over their friendship is.

Also, Itachi is so patient that I constantly find myself mourning the fact that he was never able to teach a genin squad, he would have been a great teacher...
Trin24 chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I really enjoyed the story so far. Sakura with PTSD is really realistic and I liked the scene with the orphans. Hopefully you'll be picking up on that in the future. Sasuke's part was unexpected but I was pleasantly surprised - IMO he's such a difficult character and the blanket scenario (xD it kind of is) with a toddler and an old granny is just genius! Anyways - thanks for you work!