Reviews for Down the Road
Camlen chapter 4 . 3/20
I am so utterly delighted by that scalpel remark near the end there. It makes me think Sakura has grown to be just as belligerent as her mentor, and I can soooo easily envision her making similar remarks towards the Elders. Kakashi has to work with the Elders, so they have some (tho not a whole spankin' lot, this IS Kakashi we're talking about here) measure of control over him. Naruto has to stay in their good graces in order to be considered for the position of Hokage. But Sakura? Sakura is their worst fucking nightmare when she wants to be. And if they wanna do something about it? Well, guess who's one of the best fucking medics in all the hidden villages and is most likely to be assigned to treat them in the event of ailing health?

Also, Kisame is basically my second favorite character in the entire series and I am SO in love with the way you write him, oh my god. "Area Man Just Wants to Take a Nap for Once In His Life, But No" and "come to the Uchiha property in the next 20 minutes if u want an ass whoopin'"

Also Kisame's onto you Itachi, you polite fucker.

Therapy for Itachi, praise be. Also, Kakashi Itachi interaction that isn't fraught with fic-typical man tension? I think I love you.

Although I can't believe you're making me like Sasuke again, even just a little. Ugh. Clearly not canon Sasuke. Fuck canon Sasuke.

Oh! I volunteer to be your barometer, because I've just read through from the first chapter and this one feels perfectly in place. It is an excellent fic, and I love love love your writing in general. Thank you for updating!
Cocotokyo1131 chapter 1 . 3/14
Please don't abandon this story! I read it all in an hour, and now I'm addicted! love your writing style and your pace. It's not to slow, but it isn't to fast either. I'll be keeping my eye out for the next update!
PillingForCrows chapter 3 . 3/10
Your almost casual writing style and ability to consistently set and keep a mood is amazing. You are, and will be for a long time, my favorite author on Fanfiction. You have the potential to become published, and your stories always keep me up for hours when I decided to reread old stories or binge new personality that flows through just mere words in your author's notes helps readers get to know you as a person, and overall reading anything written by you is just a joy. Thank you for your amazing stories, and I hope to read many more in the future!
Goose chapter 4 . 2/26
Oh, this fic is so very sweet!
I sure hope you continue, because all of these emotional wounds need to be healed!
Rubyia chapter 4 . 2/19
YESSSS
Sky65 chapter 4 . 2/18
That last line from Itachi had me chuckling much too loudly lmao XD Kisame and Itachi are adorable, dorky friends ~
InARealPickle chapter 4 . 1/22
I don't think you're rushing.
yasuhei chapter 4 . 1/20
Didn't feel rushed at all. In fact, the chapter feels like a lovely and fitting evolution of the story's tone. Thanks for the story.
AboMakea chapter 4 . 1/17
This is a very nice twist.
I'd love to hear more :)
TitanXyz chapter 4 . 1/16
I like this story. It's well written. I hope to be reading more soon.
Key chapter 2 . 1/12
Yay that was a super long chapter! And the ItaSaku moments gave me butterflies. So cute. Itachi has been through so much shit he deserves a little happiness. And so does Sakura. I think it's sweet Kisame made it back with them.
Key chapter 1 . 1/12
I'm so happy this isn't an epic fight-madara-to-the-death story. I'm sick of those. I'm interested primarily in the ItaSaku. All the rest are just props to that end as far as my fanfic reading habits are concerned.

I'm so happy I keep finding new well-written ItaSaku stories to read. So thank you for writing this and have a great day. :)
cherryblossomszahime chapter 4 . 1/11
Incredible!
cherryblossomszahime chapter 1 . 1/10
This is such a good start!:)
Rawr chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
Your take on slow burning itasaku is adorable...