Reviews for Down the Road
HeyJoe0929 chapter 3 . 3/17
Awww... It was getting to the good part already! Please, please continue!
pisquenta chapter 3 . 2/8
Oh the Sauce is alive
pisquenta chapter 2 . 2/8
I'm approaching the 3rd and last chapter of this unfinished masterpiece...I'm scared...I don't want to read it because it means no more updates since you didn't do any for almost 2 years
Sook03 chapter 3 . 1/1
Oh dear. Sasuke sounds so sad, my goodness. Poor him. Is Sakura dating sai? I didnt expect that.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 1/1
I love the kisame and Sakura friendship! Its so unexpected and cool, it really keeps the dynamic interesting. I hope that Itachi and Sakura become closer too :3
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/1
Its nice to see kisame sparring with a new partner. How fun!
KieraTDG chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Please update. How could leave us with such a cliffhanger? Please update. Please
Cryptic Kiwi chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Love it and hope for an update. Admittedly, I was looking forward to Sasuke's death scene, but I suppose the tears redeemed him partially. I really really want to know what happens :-)
Treeni chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Wow, I actually feel a little bad for Sasuke here, you've literally made miracles happen. Also, Itachi's interaction with Sakura this chapter are uber cute :)
Treeni chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
An in character Itachi just has these small, rare moments that are completely touching and heartbreaking at the same time and thank you.

Also the fact that our brains can be mislead isn't really that psychological, it's just biological fact that they can't pinpoint the why of so it gets shoved in with all the other un-proveable 'mumbo jumbo' that is psychology.

... ya know, even if Sasuke had been a tragic character, I really don't think I would have liked him. I didn't like him as a genin, he's one of the few characters I found petulant as a child, he was a huge ass just before leaving Konoha because of his own pride and over all he just gives me bad vibes. That's saying something from the perspective of a girl who became an instant fan of Gaara even when he was bloodthirsty and creepy as all hell.
Treeni chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I love you, seriously I fricken love you. Kisame is one of the most underrated characters in the entire show and I love that you shown a light onto his deep friendship with Itachi. As loyal of a being as Kisame is to his missions(I mean he went Kamikaze in the name of info for Madara and there was that whole killing his cute admirer to protect information) it means a LOT that he willingly ignored orders and obligations to follow Itachi around like he did. He HAD to have known Itachi's plans and only fully joined Madara on the whim that he had nothing to do with his partner gone.
I hate how brisked over their friendship is.

Also, Itachi is so patient that I constantly find myself mourning the fact that he was never able to teach a genin squad, he would have been a great teacher...
Trin24 chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
I really enjoyed the story so far. Sakura with PTSD is really realistic and I liked the scene with the orphans. Hopefully you'll be picking up on that in the future. Sasuke's part was unexpected but I was pleasantly surprised - IMO he's such a difficult character and the blanket scenario (xD it kind of is) with a toddler and an old granny is just genius! Anyways - thanks for you work!
Shirohige No Musume chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
This is a very interesting plot idea, especially with Sasuke, I would love to read more if you ever come back to it! :3
Faircrown chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Ooohhhh finally found out what happened to Sasuke. Well not really but at least we know he's alive. I'm somewhat interested with a battle fatigued version of Sakura since I've not read many fics with her being explored in such state. Really looking forward to seeing her development and also more itasaku moments. Hehe. And I really like that Sai and Sakura moment. They seem really close. Hope you update soon eventhough it's been a year!
Faircrown chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
The reason I read most itsaku fics are because Kisame would be in it! And they sometimes always have this friendship thing going on between him and Sakura. I thought Kisame was the result of an evolution of somesort but the bloodline theory is good so let's roll with that. :p