Reviews for Touch
AHHHH your writing is so well-done and fluid! There's a nice mixture of canon, fluff, and smut in here as well. I love how you managed to capture Kaworu's personality so well.

Keep up the good work! 3
Asuka chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Wow, that's a really great fic! Made me shiver!
Honeypot Kitty chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
This is so beautiful! Please continue it one day! :)
Mikka chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
This is so sad and so beautiful at the same time! I absolutely admire your writing skills. Every sentence captivates me and I can't stop reading until I'm at the and. I read it for at least fifty times now xD
Please, write MORE!
KawoshinLove chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I love this story sooo much! I read and read and read and couldn't stop until the end. You're such an amazing writer & and you write down exactly the secret Kawoshin-fantasies that I (and obviously many others) have.

Thank you for this wonderful fic, I'm asking for more tho...
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
This is lovely and I am rather sad that it is incomplete :(
Ain soph auir chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
This story is awesome! The chemistry between your Kaworu and Shinji is incredible 3 Thanks for the chapter and looking forward to the next update! :D
V0ID chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I don't want to read any more kawoshin stories after this one, because it's The One.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
so beautiful I can't even describe it. all of it is perfect.
anon-kun chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
I just want to say that this is my favorite fic of all time. I really hope you didn't drop this since you're such an amazing writer and I've really fallen in love with the narrative. Though we all have busy lives so I don't mean to force you into writing!
TheMegane chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
This is the most beautiful and lovely thing I have ever come to read, I am dead serious here with tears in my eyes. After the first chapter, I was totally captivated, thinking it couldn't get any better than that, but chapter 5 just completely threw me over.
You got all my respect for this wonderful piece and your beautiful writing, it somehow just feels nice and calming when reading. Also my respects to this knowledge regarding Kaworus background and the Seeds of Life. I've been reading a lot about this topic and tried to explain the happenings in evangelion which have such heavy symbolism to other people, but I've never seen a more accurate interpretation and explanation before. I'm sorry that I can't word this well, english is not my first language, but I could read through all this lightly, without having problems of understanding anything at all, so I'm sure to just send people this chapter if I have to ever explain things regarding the angels or Kaworu ever again.. Haha?
I'm burning for the next chapter and give you all my motivation to keep up the good work!
ktfcoyote chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Just read all 5 chapters. The sigh I let out at the end of ch5 would have told anyone who heard it just how much I was touched by it. Thank you for sharing this with us and I look forward to the next installment.

Oh, and congratulations on finishing nursing school! So awesome! Best of luck in your hopefully long and fulfilling career!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Please update soon! I have never read a kawoshin fanfic this good and I'm dying for what's next!
Azshalade chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Wow! I think you should have written Evangelion itself instead of just a fanfic. You write so beautifully even more than many authors out there. I adore the way you write Shinji and Kaworu. You rock!
MiniBiniGrimm chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
This is absolutely beautiful.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »