Reviews for Of Eros and Ares
MajesticEnderDragon chapter 4 . 7/23
well you succeeded in making me bawl my eyes out haha
ViceCityfan chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
*sniff sniff* That was so beautiful. :')

-Ralyssa :)
DeadRainbowTears chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
In all of my years of reading fanfictions I have NEVER cried this hard and this much! And I was reading this in class! Do you know how hard it is to explain to 35 classmates and your teacher why you just broke down in your seat? Only one other person in class knew what I was doing and when I showed her your work she broke down too! I got in SOOOO much trouble but it was worth it so thank you. You are brilliant but my heart... it just broke... why do you do this to me? I love you though.
LoserChild27 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
I READ THIS STORY WHEN IT WAS FIRST PUBLISHED([the ORIGNAL version of 2(or was it 3) chapters!]) AND LOOK I FIND IT AGAIN AFTER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG TRYIMG TO FIND IT SINCE I NEVER FAV OR FOLLOWED IT WHEN I FIRST READ IT! This story brought me to Nellis :D
PandaBear.xo chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Ohgod...that's so beautifully sad. Well-written too. It's making me choked up...I'm tearing. This story is amazing! Poor Ellis.. It must've been hard to do such thing...I know I wouldn't be able to do what he did. Good job on this story and I must say people should've gave a chance to read this, also you deserve more reviews than 2...well 3 now I suppose.

Once again, amazing job. I'm definitely faving this c':
RachaelLikesYaoi chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
This is really good. I cannot wait until chapter three.
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 2/13/2013