Reviews for Spider-Man: The Brave and The Bold
Plasma57 chapter 14 . 2/17
Is Magneto going to be in this story? Excellent story, please update soon.
The Infamous 1 chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
I'm liking this
toprichie97 chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
you gonna carry on do this story?
oscarhan168 chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
Dear writer,

Your story is amazing!
Please make Gwen and Peter become a couple again.
I'm sure that it will make the story so much more interesting.
Maybe it could be done after Gwen discovers Peter is spiderman and she realises that Peter was hurt by her act of betraying him. And they can become together again.
Please continue writing...

Thanks,
Oscar
Guest chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Still waiting...
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Pls update this.
Mr.WiseGuy chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
I love the story. Please update soon! And will we be able to see any Fantastic Four since they were mentioned?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
I hope u add a X23/Laura Kinney as a love interest for Spiderman/Peter there aren't alot of fanfics with them as a couple.

Spidey&X23!
Loev chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
It's been over one month! Maybe it's time for a new update? Could you maybe update a little more often aswell? Love this
Dr4g0nb411z chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Awesome please update best story I've read in a long time
renegadestarforce chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
Hey just curious since I don't remember seeing you mention whether or not this is still a harem or if he'll settle for one can you please tell me. Thank you.
Also best story I've ever read.
nightmaster000 chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
Great story. So you're going with the X Men Evolution version? Still hoping you will be able to somehow work in a harem.
natsu.point chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Damn this fic is definitely good. I read all the 14 chapters and I like how everything fits together, and how you don't just throw it out all over the place without structure and not making any sense, whatsoever, but how it is spontaneous, dynamic, every scene is relevant, and all the characters and their events are centralized to tell this one great story. Like the ingredients of a recipe that when mix together creates a pizza. It captures and retains the whole essence and spirit of the show.
pjw5 chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
This just keeps getting better with every new chapter!
meeee chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Just pleeeeeeease update more often! please please please!