Reviews for The Golds
Almadynis Rayne chapter 8 . 4/26
Oh...the smiles and the schmoopy and the sweet and the adorable-ness of it all!
Thanks for sharing, this has been a wonderful binge-reading!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/21/2017
It takes a remarkable writer to make an ending so full of fluff to feel earned rather than lazily hastened. Thank you so much... I loved every word!
QueenTatooine chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
It was short and sweet, though I get the image in my head of the good people trying to replicate some of the things from our world, indoor plumbing, indoor heating, food preservation and refrigeration, you know the usual things that make life a little easier.

Enjoyed the story.
abby chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
All you need is love...and you get much love from me
abby chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Beautiful...Just beautiful
abby chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Eek! So excited!
abby chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
I don't think I've told you yet, but I love your character Katja
abby chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Well call me silly, don't I feel sheepish..Lol season 2 is apart of this universe but not. Glad I had the notion to check out the first chapter of that before I started this one again. But I still don't mind... in going to finish this one and then move on to the next one still...so I hope life is treating you well and you've had time to write the next chapter for season 2 . Much love from me to you!
abby chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
Oh my! I can not express to you how amazingly wonderful this whole Mr and Mrs gold universe is! I hope to see more from you! Thank you dearie!
Lita Snow chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
Okay I absolutely loved this story. Obviously I read Mr. and Mrs. Gold first and adored that till I hit the ending. I immediately started in on the sequel here and couldn't stop reading so it's past 4 in the morning now that I've completed it XD I wanted to let you know I just loved the story of this one and its prequel so very much, and I thought I'd let you know that I completely adore Katja so so much, she's honestly my favorite character. I would've liked to see a side story of her and Jefferson actually together but I guess that's okay. If you ever want something short to write though...
Oh, I just realized Sadie and Figaro didn't come with them. What happened to them, by the way? I know it had been about 5 years, but Figaro at least wouldn't be more than about 6, which is far too young for a cat to die without existential circumstances. And I can't believe Belle (or Bae, Sadie was his best friend) would ever agree to leave the precious babies behind. My guess is that you forgot about them when you wrote the epilogue?
wolfstreak chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
So ... Uhm . I finished reading the prequel to this a few hours ago and now I've finished this one ... And so I now feel a bit lost . Like when you finish a good book series. .. hmmmm , bugger .
So all I have to say is that you write brilliantly and provide a far more cheerful and soothing ending to what the actual show has done to Rumbelle. Good luck in your future writing endeavours and I will probably be reading whatever it is, because you are a brilliant writer and should write a book .
carpelibrum chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Ohoho! Dont think I didnt notice that subtle Gaston reference...
AnneElliotsCat chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Still loving this! And I live your comment that "Rose" is below David on the SWC Chart. Mary Margaret is just barely above David; Mother Superior is somewhere below David (although the I'm Better Than You trait still has her up with Regina). I think the only characters who *aren't* worse off are Granny and Archie. And Dr. Whale may actually be *smarter* (if sleazier) in Storybrooke!
Fernanda chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
amazing story! thank you very much!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2014