Reviews for Just the way it goes
KagomeGirl021 chapter 48 . 5/7/2015
Please update this soon. it's been over a year since the last update and I am anxious to know how this will end. I adore your version of Dalton and everyone's relationship and I can hardly wait to see what they do next.
Thenchick chapter 48 . 7/16/2014
post more plz!
Twilightlova20 chapter 48 . 4/1/2014
Update soon please! :)
DoctorTee chapter 48 . 2/11/2014
Thanks for the updates! They are interesting! The only thing is that i forgot what we were reading about until i read back a few chapters. My suggestion is to write a "previously in Just the way it goes" in the authors note and everythang would be fine! Loved it! Keep writting!
Chrisch chapter 48 . 2/10/2014
Thank you so so much for the two chapter! They were definitely worth the wait! Love Jeffs plan, him being so hyperactive and how Nick deals with it and I really love the change of POV, so that we got Kurt and Blaine. Oh, and of course all the other funny things, live Blaine choosing the film, jeff and Kick in the uniforms, all four with pompoms, everyone teasing Kurt and Kurt showing Jeff some moves. I wonder if they find a place in the next Warbler performance...?
patricia.remacova chapter 48 . 2/9/2014
why did Dave wanted Kurt's locket?
Ionaadsila chapter 46 . 12/1/2013
Yay! For new chapter.

Christian - maybe some back story, why he so cold & calloused; what Karofsky has on him that forces his assistance; why he is so gung ho about having Kurt.

The boys need to tell Kurt Karofsky was there at sectionals. And then a plan needs to be set into play, where Kurt is never alone; maybe drag Thad into the fray as well.
LilDevyl chapter 46 . 11/20/2013
Great now not only do we have to worry about Karofsky beating the hell out of Kurt but possibly committing First Degree murder. Now, we have to worry about Chris "having his way" with Kurt. They better get those two before it's too late.
Chrisch chapter 46 . 11/20/2013
Soooo happy you updated. You definitely made my day. Right now Im too tired to give you a proper review, but I will come back to you! Oh, and I soooooo lookin forward to the cheerleading/football revalation. Im really, really happy you will write it!
LvSammy chapter 46 . 11/19/2013
wow...amazing..this is awesome! cant wait for more. wow!
patricia.remacova chapter 46 . 11/19/2013
you haven't been updating for so ong that I really forgot what is that story about :DD well kind of not everything :D
Eraman chapter 46 . 11/19/2013
Oh dear what is Niff going to do now?
Chrisch chapter 45 . 11/11/2013
Hej, I hope "just" real life or writersblock keeps you from updating and you are well!
missyy94 chapter 45 . 10/20/2013
This is a great read. I'm always on the edge:)) plez update soon!
Chrisch chapter 45 . 9/21/2013
Oh, oh, I can already smell the trouble. Just hope there are lots of men in the restroom to prevent Karofsky and Christian from hurting Kurt. Yes, it was a "time jump", but thats ok. I really like Daltons performance with the two groups and I love all the wispering and how Wes had turned from pissed for interuption to concern and ignoring the competition for Kurts sake. Niff, Wevid and Blaine as spies - quite funny! Really interested in the prequel. Will it show Blaine arriving at Dalton? It was lovely to hear from you, I really enjoyed reading this!
Oh, would it be possible - even with the time jump - to have the boys watch the video of Kurt?