Reviews for A Little Unexpected
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
Oh man, you can't leave us hanging here! Who was that? I bet it was Sherlock back from the grave! I hope it wasn't Molly at least... Just found your story and am really enjoying it! I hope you start writing this again soon!
Paige Charles chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Love the Doctor Who references :)
newmommyak chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
Yes, please do clear up the cliffhanger!
melliemellie chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Is this going to be updated any time soon? I hope so, because there really aren't enough John/Molly fics outs there and this was a joy to read. A campaign needs to be started to get this pairing off the ground, I think. Please update soon :)
draegon-fire chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. I always thought Molly was better suited to John than anyone else, and I love how you developed their relationship. It's just too bad the story looks abandoned. I hope you decide to finish it in the future.
Halfway98 chapter 21 . 2/4/2014
This is just the sweetest story! I really do love it, the relationship between John and Molly is definitely realistic but extremely cute :) Aww please update soon!
TheGirlWithTheAngelMask chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
omg girl i love this story. Please update soon because i ship Jolly and there are not enough fics for them and its just so good
evangelineadellesmith99 chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
Best jolly ever xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is such a great fic! Hurry and update it!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
You have securely hooked me onto Johnlolly as one of my new favorite parings
Icebabe59 chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
This is such a wonderful story! I am sorry that I got so far behind, but I am very excited to read every chapter posted!
LadyK1138 chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
Ok...
1. LOVE the John/Molly ship. Think they are a delightful match. Love how you are writing this!
2. Pounded through all 21 chapters in one setting. So, yeah, it's great.
3. Agree that occasionally the descriptions were a little worst in the early chapters, but it kept getting better as I read.
4. More please!
darthsydious chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
My night or so much brighter! I am in love with this story like you would NOT believe.
Icebabe59 chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
This is such a fun chapter! I cannot wait to see what you come up with next!
Icebabe59 chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
This was a really sweet chapter. I cannot wait to see how it all turns out! Onward to the next chapter!