Reviews for Resolute
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 1/13
who is the dude she wants to know the background of?
tracysgate chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Is there more of this? Please tell me we get a resolution for nallen too?
kristalet chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
more more nalleeeennnnnnnnnnnnn,,, love your story... update pls
Em in love with ncis chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
UPDATE SOON PLEASSE!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Poor Nell, loving one man who will not love yiu back. Great story and hoping Nallen loving soon.
Mally0320 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
More please!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Are you still writing this story? I loved it and would like to see it's conclusion. I hope you will find the motivation to continue.
miss-tarletone chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Wonderful story! I really enjoy the way you write these characters. Their emotions come through well, without sounding forced, and you show the relationships between them without it sounding cliched.

TheWritingDampire 's story New Army Education is a really good Deeks story.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
This is a great story! It's a confusing in parts (but that is probably just me and my not so good comprehension at times). I love Kensi and Deeks in this story.
As for recommending a story, (I've only read BONES and NCIS:LA stories) but this one remains one of my all time favourites, that I read at it was posted. It's a BONES story - s/3893269/1/ - Strappado by niah1988

I just finished reading this one - s/8399338/1/ Unexpected Savior by lizard1969 - NCIS: LA story - Get a tissue or two ready - it's heart wrenching in parts but amazingly well written.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I like this story. It has a nice flow to it.
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Interesting story .. off to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
This is fantastic! Please update soon! And have Callen stop being an idiot.
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
All I have to say is Callen you're an idiot! And well done with Kenis and Deeks.
superMartinha chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
continues! awesome
Madj chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
YOU MADE NELL CRY! Well, OK, Callen did, but what the heck? LOL. I'm very interested to see where you're going with this story. I'm loving the Deeks/Kensi, too. But of course now that he's going on some kind of op, I envision we're going to have some trouble there, too. I'm looking forward to more. :)

Oh, also, I don't know if you're one to care/update after the fact, but there's a typo in the fourth paragraph from the bottom. should be "both of them."
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »