Reviews for Chuck vs the U-boat
coldwinter122 chapter 8 . 6/28
I read this knowing you never completed it... That's my bad. Love your other Chuck works! Do you still use Fanfiction Ninjavanish because I noticed you haven't commented on any comments in 4 years?
Crazzywally chapter 8 . 3/30
Great story! Past time for an update though.
cavemenftw chapter 8 . 2/24/2017
Oh no! LOL. Damn. I was sure this was finished. Awww man. It just got 'Carina' interesting.
cavemenftw chapter 7 . 2/24/2017
I knew it was going to be Casey and I cheered out loud anyway.
cavemenftw chapter 6 . 2/24/2017
Ooo. I love that twist.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
Oh noes! I didn't check to see if this was complete before I started it! Oh well... I loved what you have written of this story! I adore a good AU :D And Sarah and Chuck are so bad ass without any of their CIA training! I loved that you got Casey worked in and would have loved to see how Carina shook things up... Also I totally have a soft spot for team Sarah/Chuck/Bryce and I have no doubts the three of them working together to find the Uboat would have been hilarious... I totally get that people move on from fandom especially one as old as Chuck, but if you should ever pick this story back up I will definitely be reading :) Thanks for writing!
baldcoder chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
This has been a great story. Would love to see you continue it someday!
Deathzbreath chapter 8 . 10/8/2015
I've really been enjoying your writing, any chance you will finish this story?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
Seriously great story. I really can't wait to see what you do with Carina. Looking forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Love your work. Would love to see an update.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
WOW! Bryrce, Mary, Decker Shaw, Casey and best of all CARINA! This totally awesome! I see this was updated a few months ago so it doesn't feel like an abandoned story which does this old man's heart good. I was only going to read a chapter or two then work on my story, which I did. But as I was writing I was thinking about what was going to happen next in this story. So I finally gave in and finished yours so I could work on my without distractions. Can't wait for the update!
Sudden Radiance chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
It's always amazing to come back to this story. I loved the table banter with Casey. Now let's see what kind of mischief tags along with Carina ...!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
I was worried that you weren't going to continue this story, but I'm glad I was wrong. Loved the chapter, and Buster was exactly who I was thinking of when I read that last line! Though, that could just be because I've watched way too much Arrested Development. I thought the chapter was really well written, and can't wait for more whenever that may be. Thanks!
Mr. M.Parker chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
Great chapter to read and I like it a lot.
Paladinobr chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Good to see another chapter after so long. The addition of Carina to the story is very interesting. Wondering which story she has with Bryce. Waiting for the next one.