Reviews for South Park Confidential
SupDawg chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
You are totally breaking my balls heah, ma'am! Please continue its totally kewl and all.
i'mbeinserioslah chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
you are totally killing me with anticipation.. PLZ UPDATE SOON! I want some kyman love! :')
Ari chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
PLZ UPDATE!
KymanLover4Evs chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
My God! Please continue this is totes awesome an' all! All my OTPs are here!
lovekyman chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
oh shit, hahha loved kyle's part he's all lost, ugh kyle eat or eric will hate u and especially stan more! damn butters, child abuse? hurting yourself? :'( not buttercup, butters shouldn't suffer he's too sweet! mysterion save professor chaos! :) keep up the great work, loved this chapter, love all your chapters actually, keep writing! :D
DarlingDecay chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Cartman, you can pretend all you want, but you love Kyle! I know it! I love how Kyle is just in shock. Also love Ike's bit. Seriously, Kyle's mom brings a girl for dinner twice a month? That's bad, if would be even if he was straight! I like Kenny's plan and how protective he is of Butters. Also the last scene was totally cute and I laughed when I saw that ten minutes had been omitted. Ha probably too heated for the camera. I can't wait for the next chapter! Maybe Cartman's day living with Kyle will happen to land on the day Kyle's mom brings home a new girl for him? Update soon!
DarlingDecay chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
Wait, wait , wait, is Stan screwing Bebe!? Oh shit the drama just keeps building! Can't wait for some more Kyman!
DarlingDecay chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Wow, Butters is cutting!? Maybe because of abusive parents? Also poor Kyle, he is so stressed right now, they all are. This story is so awesome!
DarlingDecay chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
It's nice to see Cartman's point of view and see him caring about Kyle.
DarlingDecay chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Oh my god...TOKEN!?
DarlingDecay chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Kenny will understand, Butters! Also can't wait to find out who the father is!
DarlingDecay chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Oh shit! So Wendy cheated, Stan doesn't know, Kenny's abused and doing almost anything for cash because his parents are shit, and something is going on with Butters. Wow, there is so much drama I can't practically feel it!
DarlingDecay chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
That's Adorable! The Creek part, I mean. Kenny's part is really sad. Also love the way Kyle admitted he is gay and in love with Cartman!
DarlingDecay chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Wow, Wendy's pregnant!? I like the style and can't wait for the next drama in this story!
jb-ar-love chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
I love this story so much. So much. Thank you.