Reviews for The Clandestine Newlywed Irises
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I really like your story, and I hope that you well continue your story
Cutepuppy01 chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
Owwwww it's getting interesting! Are you going to post any more?! Because it looks like there starting to have feelings for each other. Hehehe :3
Saory2000 chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
I'm loving the story ...

please continue ...

do not stop writing ... ç.ç
BewilderedFemale chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Great story so far! Hope you update soon!
embrace the darkness within chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
The characters are a bit ooc, but I personally am okay with that. I just love that fact that someone is writing a N/H fic. After the events that had recently taken place in the manga and anime (leaving out the spoiler), many stopped shipping these two, even though there weren't many devoted to this pair to begin with.
I think the western views on cousins romantically involved has a lot to do with it, even though it is completely legal in other countries, including Japan.. And, is more common in Clan families. But, anywho.. I hope you continue with this story and update soon. I like that Neji has a few insecurities as a teenager would, nice touch. May Neji live one.
Embrace the darkness within
Lollimint chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Neji's acting so soft...oh my...
DanBrownfan chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Yep-yep! Please continue the history, I think this has future...! Aww I'll wait for you to upload something more! Nice job since now!
reneelg1963 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
this is going to be a Very Interesting story! can't wait to see how the relationship develops between the Hyuuga's!
Lucyole chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
very interesting exciting funny and sweet too i like it please write the next chapter
Sass-Bot chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
This is a really good story. The plot is really interesting :D I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
RiverDarkness chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Ooh this is picking up nicely. Heehee poor neji being all squished all night. Nice descriptions in this chap. Keep up the good work!
Lollimint chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Finally you updsted, thank you.
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I like the beginning. I like NejiHina and I think this story plot line has the potential to create an interesting and good NejiHina story.

Update soo.
Lollimint chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This looks very nice :)
RiverDarkness chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Giggles awesome. Can't wait to see what awkward blush worthy situations you'll get them in on their mission!