Reviews for Three Little Words
livedays chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Well I took your advice and read another one of your stories. This one was AWESOME! I am obsessed with Justin and Brian and I love when barebacking is involved! I'm goingbo read them all by the weekend. Thanks for being such a good writer and for ending with HEA! That's the way the series should have ended
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Nice story!
Life 4 Love chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Ouuuuwww, this's so sweet! I think it's like "A Journey to Love" for Justin from Brian & it's really "ridiculously" romantic...XD
And it's really funny too, in each place Brian slipped each direction where Justin have to go & in each place the messanger always know it immediately if that is the "Justin Taylor" even they just meet once. I'm wonder like Justin now, how Brian describe Justin to them until they can immediately recognize Justin after they meet him? XD

Oh does it mean if Brian will move to New York, Kim? O_o
I'm really curios now what Brian mean with the last sentence if he won't going anywhere now or ever?
That's make me can't wait to read next chapter, Kim...XDD

P.S : This story is really beautiful gift for Valentine's Day.. :)
Gemstones chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
As always kim, i love it! Thanks for updating parent trap! X
shaunalease1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was so romantic and sweet! So true to the characters. Thank you :)
Chloe chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Loved it!
What a sweet Valentine's story!

Cheers!
himawari29 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
not only Justin's heart threatened to stop beating the moment Ethan's name was mentioned, mine too!

great story dear.. keep on writing

*hugs*
yoshrock10 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Breathtaking.
awan-angel chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Aaawww,, one sweet fic to celebrate V-day..

What a sappy romantic Brian *don't let him hear me said that* Coming along to NY to meet his one and only love of life, Justin.

Happy V-day for those who celebrate... Let's love not only for 14th Feb but everyday

awan
orhida43 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I feel warm and safe.
Thank you!
PrettyLittleScars chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I loved this story and definitely adding it to my fav list.
DontTouchMyGavel chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
"Now or never" ! My heart Kim, think about my heart! ... This is soooo good, the most perfect thing to wake up to. I especially loved the Ethan-part ;) I have a question though, the shop with the donuts, what was it called?

Happy Valentines day sweetie!

Cecilia
sjmpets1b chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Kim, you and Brian put so much into making this a special day for Justin. He so cares about justin.
Those three little words...what a clever way to reel us in. "You Justin Taylor?". Can picture him rolling his eyes. And his heart swelling, especially when he saw the silver plaque.
Great job hon. Happy Valentine's Day to you.
Windrider1967 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Love it sweetie. So damn good. With my OTHER OTPs gone to the canon hell in a hand basket I am more happy than ever that you and several of the other QAF writers are keeping me in "eternity fluff and smut".
angelscatie chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great story. I liked how you wrote their Valentine's Day celebration. Keep up the good work.