Reviews for Starting Over
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 5/15
Good grins. Thanks!
ClaireR89 chapter 4 . 4/21
I can't lie. My only complaint is it's wish this was longer
Magnusscipio chapter 4 . 12/22/2017
My favourite Harry leaves the UK fic. Brilliant!
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
hardly even started this fic and I'm already bored with it.

Goblins. Are. Not. A. Noble. Proud. Warrior. Race. They are dirty tricksters and thieves who hate and despise humans and have absolutely no reason to be acting like reskinned Klingons. If anything they're more like Ferengi mixed with trolls. Small, vicious, greedy and shortsighted.
Linda chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
I think it's pretty sad that the only way you can envision adults having a happy marriage is if the husband is a submissive slave to his wife. This went from a story about Harry and Andromeda finding love and a new reason to live in each other, to a sad and cliched story about Harry being a subservient male in a polygamous relationship. And all the within a chapter or two. That's a pretty steep nose dive.

I also take issue with how you arbitrarily decided that Shacklebolt has to be an asshole for zero reason (or real build up) just for there to be a villain in the story. And Hestia was a terrible, poorly realized character whose motivations went from just being a disloyal person "following orders" to someone who was a man-hating "feminist" who for some reason had a grudge against Harry. You know, someone who she slept with, who was friends with her alleged best friend, and the "god father" to her godson.

They two are characters that are either canonically decent or neutral people who you randomly turned into complete cunts with no real character development to support it. And there was zero reason for it, because you could have had essentially the same story with people trying to track down Harry for less nefarious reasons that he still didn't want to be involved with.

Oh, and I don't know if I read the part about Hermione's dad correctly. The way I read it implies that Ron and he ran off to begin a homosexual relationship together. If that's the case, that was fairly amusing. If not, then the writing definitely needs to be touched up.
Clavyus chapter 4 . 9/30/2017
Cool and creative.
MikeMystery chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
Nice little fic, but the end kinda ruined it for me. There are too few Harry/Andromeda Fics already which aren't a harem story, so including both Hermione and her Mum,is sad, and kinda creepy all things considered.

Also, the relationship between Nym, Harry and Teddy is something I never read before. Harry being the father is kinda unique or I haven't read enough fanfics.
VonPelt chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
Chapter 1 was a little chaotic, 2 and 3 were nice but 4 was a little over the top.
staar chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
hope you can read this , have read all your work and it's awesome ok !
Spazzman29 chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
Good story although I would have preferred the other 2 women to be anyone other than who they were.
Blazeb79 chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Awesome!
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
This is a bit unusual, perhaps twisted in a way - after all, it has a very different take on the cliche where Ron Weasley offends Hermione's father as an oafish, bigoted idiot - but pleasant happy ending story. I think one short sentence says it all: " . . . my home is here where I can live in peace."

Worth a read!
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Oh dear.

That last sentence left me laughing! Very, very clever.
Heksy chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
*giggle* This was just too cute. Thanks for sharing
IcySneasel chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
Good story I can honestly say that I didnt expect the but gave me a good laugh.