Reviews for Firefly
Mr.Kittychu chapter 1 . 3/12
It's hard to believe it's been two years since I first read this. Back when it was being updated, when 14-year-old little me was sending you PMs about wanting to write some fanfictions of my own and you told me my spelling was terrible, (I don't mind and it made me change my grammar and I'm thankful for that.) It was fun reading it again, and I was surprised at how many details I forgot. So, thanks for writing this story. Its definitely my most favorite fanfiction.
Maniacaldude chapter 12 . 2/8
I'm not gonna lie. I wanted to like this story. I liked parts about it, like the relationship with Link and Romani was really cute, but as I progressed through the story and saw what all happened... well, I just felt disappointed and annoyed with it. If you want, I can explain why in a note.
Wampumpeag chapter 12 . 2/7
This was one of the best stories I've ever read! My only two complaints were these: it should have been longer, and Link should have found Navi at the VEEEERY end.
Inkzorath chapter 12 . 1/25
It may be too late, but I just finished reading Firefly after seeking a good Kafei/Anju story to read. I was please to announce that even 2 years after it finished, I greatly enjoyed this story. Being an author myself, I understand the steps and the pain it takes to go through stories like this. You may not end up continuing this story, but I do greatly hope you add a bit of continuation to this story, maybe write a Kafei/Anju story about love... maybe kafei never grew up postgame? or even try your hand at a post Twilight Princess Midna/Link story?

It is thanks to you I have returned to for the hopes of finding great undiscovered authors and ideas such as the ones you bring to the table. Thank you for a good few hours of reading and good luck in any future endevours.

Regards,

Ink

P.S. - fun fact - the Zorath in my name was in fact inspired by the zora's in Majoras Mask, and it has been a registered name of mine since 2006.
Shinigami Miroku chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
I really enjoyed the story. While it was kind of odd for Link to transform into Mikau without the mask, I can understand the logic that Terminan magic would be interfered with by Hylian magic (which I guess is represented by the Ocarina of Time) without the interference of Majora's Mask (which is what brought him to Termina in the first place), given that the two worlds are pretty much parallel dimensions. Of course, in all honesty the presence of the Skull Kid, Link, Epona, and the HM Salesman should've made both Hyrule and Termina collapse on themselves as soon as Majora's Mask opened the rift between the two worlds... but hey, who's to say the laws of physics apply in every multiverse? XD Anyway, I'm glad that Cremia began to heal from her heartache, as well.
Shinigami Miroku chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
I have a question. I've read the manga and 100% the game, but I don't ever recall Cremia and Anju even knowing each other, let alone Cremia having a crush on Kafei. Is there some supplementary source of information that I'm missing? This isn't the only fic I've seen that particular detail come up...
TBR0 chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
Great story, it had great emotional depth.
Osoch chapter 12 . 10/18/2016
Ohhhhhh damn you! Thanks to you, i dont think i will be able to find another fanfic that touches my heart like this one. This was just so beautiful to read, it doesnt matter if i didnt slept last night, it was totally worth it. Might as well take a break from reading stories for a while since i will carry this story with me forever, so i need sometime to start reading another one :p Thank you sooo much for such a precious read, will be looking forward to hear more of you. Cheers :3
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
Stayed up Past Midnight Reading... I really Enjoyed this.
Roxas D. Walker chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Well, I'm going to begin reading this story for the 4th time, and that says a lot given the fact that usually when I begin to read a story for the 2nd time I get bored of it and don't even finish reading it. You portrayed all the characters perfectly and in a very deep way, very realist. I could keep babbling for ours about why I like this story so much and how awesome, amazing, wonderful, etc. it is until I run out of adjectives, but I will just say thank you, really thank you so much for giving us this incredible story that I'll never forget. One last time, thank you so much.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/9/2016
Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh! This has to be the best Link x Romani story I've ever read! WOW! This was beautiful! I love how innocent Link and Romani were and yet! And yet! Oh! It's all so funny! Anju and Kafei making too much noise when in bed together!? Uuuhhhh... Link, do NOT open that door!
MitchMyester chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
I love how well written this is. The grammar is completely flawless, and I can see inside the characters' minds so easily. There's no word-vomit, and I love how you've captured the essence of each character.
My only real critique is that while I do love how you've made Link realistic in the way that he was raised, I think some of it is excessive. This is just being nitpicky, but Link wasn't entirely anti-social or neglected his entire life. You brought up his friend Saria, and there were many other Kokiri who Link had interacted with. I mean, I somewhat doubt that in all their time together, Saria never hugged him? Or even some of the experiences that he had with Malon, the villagers at Kakariko, etc. I believe you captured his personality perfectly, and I'm not going to lie, I had to cover the smile on my mouth when I read when he asked Anju if he could hug her. Only that it doesn't entirely connect with his past of the Kokiri. Doubtless he was neglected and didn't know how to act in social situations, but I feel like he could understand love at its core.
Otherwise, amazing.
AmoraLimeDragon chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
I really thought that Cremia might just leave Link on the floor then at the end. Brill story though, Termina needs some better sexual education.
Pikatwig chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
This story was... amazing. I remember reading it once or twice when it was still being written, but I just never finished it. This story is, quite simply put, the best Legend of Zelda story and one of the best stories I've ever read in my entire life.

You captured the essence of Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask Link perfectly and added depth to a character who doesn't even speak. Imagining all of the trauma a kid could have when he's doing all of that... poor guy needed a hug and Romani was there to give it to him.

The growth of the characters was really good, with Anju and Kafei assuming the role of parents that Link very much needed given everything he's been through. Cremia was allowed to move past what had recently happened and became stronger. And finally, there's dear, sweet, adorable Romani. She's easily a great companion for Link and she really helped the kid out.

This story was amazing and I will be re-reading it again someday soon. Great work.
AeonNyte chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
God i love this story. I have read it 19 times so far and it never gets old. If any way possible could you please write just one last chapter!