Reviews for Firefly
Whisty chapter 10 . 2/20
... magic?
Dezeron chapter 11 . 2/20
Overall, this story was pretty good, and I'll definitely be recommending it. I thought the writing was really solid, and flowed well, and all of your characters each have enough personality for a story of this length. I will say, though, there were a couple of things about this story that bugged me a bit.

Honestly, I kind of thought that the whole thing with Cremia grieving over Kafei was kinda unnecessary, and it could have been easily been replaced with something like her dealing with the pressure she's under, what with her father being dead and the ranch struggling, as you mentioned in your story.

The other thing that bothered me was Link. I like your interpretation of Link, but the thing that bothers me most is his fear of storms. I never really felt that it was well explained. I may have missed something though, so don't hold me to that. Those things aside, I thought this was a pretty good story, and I look forward to seeing what else you might write in the future.
Skydragon74193 chapter 11 . 2/16
You can't get rid of epona ;-; and his sword and should are from termina
Blizzaga Saga chapter 1 . 1/25
To Guest: lol no. I'm not your errand boy.
To the Author: please PM the Author of the story called between Blood and Water... You know the Story where link Had a Child named vera but abandon her for Zelda... remember. Can you tell the. author is he close updating and Posting a New Chapter. Can also Inform Last of the Ancients as Well since he is the Author's beta.

We Reviewers should should at least know if Author going to continue the story or not? It has been Over 2 Years. The Author should tell us something.
Shadowmaster Thor Stonehenge chapter 11 . 1/2
I agree with the Romani/Link sentiment. I think they would be great together.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
you sir or ma'am are amazing at this fanfic stuff i read the first few chapters and thought it was gonna be bad but then BAM everything got just absolutely perfect u have in spired me to write my own book if it ever gets published ill give u a shout out. thank u and keep up with this stuff its great, (continue the story plz u cant stop now)
Lolrus555 chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
...i can't help but feel Sakon and the gerudo pirates got off WAAAY too easy after everything they did to Link. Also, i can't help but be dissapointed with this conclusion, while i love that Link is happy with a family now, i'm also a bit annoyed that
A. They never really learned of Link's past as a hero.
B. Link stayed with them, i know link is really just a child, but i would've loved a conclusion where he said goodbye to Kafei, Anju, Cremia, and Romani and left to wander despite their protests.
Granted this is just me, this was still a great story and i'm happy to see it's conclusion.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Fuck you Blizardga. One of us Weirdo. Have been waiting for over a Years for him to update.
Schniedragon88 chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
Fantatic fic. I don't think I can contribute anything review-wise that hasn't already been said.
Nonetheless, the quality of this fic is awesome. Always wonderful to see a work of this caliber on the site.
Absolutely wonderful.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
I have to say this was one hell of a read, godspeed you magnificent bastard.

Well really a reviewer summed up how I felt.

Although I do want to add I believe this is the only Zelda fic that has a broken Link which I felt added greatly to the story.

I don't have much to say but i do hope for a sequel like many others.

If you're gonna do another story this would be the one I click on if it came to sequels.

I repeat god fing speed you glorious bastard.
jared chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz MAKE A SEQEL ! PLZ I BEG YA
lily chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
Wao in less than 3 hours i've read the 11 chapters you've write and i can tell you got talent!

:D i'll be waiting for more ! and please don't forget to tell us what happened with the little goro en lulu!
HenryTheWise chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
You probably didn't need the last chapter much to be honest (not that it was bad ). And you most certainly accomplished your goals. Good job!
Termina's Hero1234 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Omg! Noooo! It's over! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! You're making a sequel, woman (I call everyone that)! You're making a freaking sequel! It can't end! It just can't!

I'm sorry I've been dead for so long, I was waiting until the right time to read this, which was my last day of school! Whoo!

The ending is just so beautiful! D': I can't believe it's DONE!

It was so adorable seeing Link trying to hide his scars, and what Romani did to make him feel better. :D

There's just too much awesomeness, I just don't know what to say!

It's depressing that Link will never see Hyrule again. :'( Though, I can see why he wants to stay in Termina! Termina's just too freaking awesome! _

Well, thank you for writing the most amazing story, that I go bazzerk without an update! :D And, thank you, for giving me the inspiration for my story, "Treasure". I will update that soon! I promise!

Write more stories soon!