Reviews for Garfield Logan and the Crusade of the Convenient Store of Doom!
gwb620yahoo chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Lol I saw your little coffee quote and immediately skipped to answer it's From Hoodwinked the Little Squirrel guy!XD
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Funny sweet fluffy great story and the quote is from hoodwinked twitchy
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Lol poor beastboy can never do anything without getting into trouble. Love your stories :D
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
it was funny. only BB can get into that kind of situation for almost nothing. and flo? would tht be a resemblance to the annoying saleswoman from the insurance commercial? makes me wonder...
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
xXimmortalXx chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
taking it easy chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Loved it!
The Cretin chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Flo? Car insurance didn't fire the poor gal did they? :( ...XD

Sorry I've been gone man. Some crazy things lately. Great oneshot for Valentine's Day. I felt bad for Control Freak. I mean the boy just wanted his DVDs...LOL!

Loved it man. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin
sunset siren curse chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awwww! That's so cute! And hilarious. Trust beast boy to get in that situation. Can't wait for more love sunset. Happy Valentine's day
crazedduke chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
hoodwinked Twitchy sorry about spelling
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Wow good job Indiana BB you got the Teddy bear of the sacred temple of isle three
GreennaveyblueRa chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Love the story and the line "I don't drink cofffe"is from hoodwinked I can't help but picture that reporter P.S. Will you be my fanfiction valentine #-;- here's a rose?
Protagonist009 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I know I'm not in the contest but that quote is from Hoodwinked. :) Love that movie
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
:D So adorable. BB's escapades to the mall were amusing XD

Answer: Oh! Ohhhh! I know this one! (I think) Did you get it from the movie Hoodwinked? ... Hoodwinked, final answer.